More laps at Laguna Seca

Old July 21st 12, 10:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Alan Baker

Default More laps at Laguna Seca

I forgot all about the video in my GoPro. I had assumed that because I
found the camera pointing skyward when I went to turn it off, the mount
must not have been tight enough and the must have blown it back. But I
had just bumped it getting out of the car.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Ansjfmnv8&feature=youtu.be>

This one is a little later on the last day, and I wish I'd heard them
tell us that the rev limit was now totally lifted and we could rev past
6,000, but somehow I missed that relevant bit of information.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Laguna Seca... Alan Baker Mazda 8 July 21st 12 03:15 AM
Laguna Seca is booked! Alan Baker Mazda 25 March 26th 12 11:43 PM
Viper-based Devon GTX sets lap record at Laguna Seca Auto_Writer Chrysler 0 August 6th 09 10:08 AM
upcoming Laguna Seca - Miata event Chris D'Agnolo[_2_] Mazda 15 February 28th 09 05:53 AM
Anyone demoing GTL at the Monterrey Historics @ Laguna Seca? [email protected] Simulators 0 June 2nd 06 02:23 AM