Alfa parts

Old January 19th 11, 06:24 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R C Nesbit

Default Alfa parts

Where can you get them from, prefereably on line, without
having to deal with ****wits?

The air intake hose has a split on the 156 1.9jtd.

The hose which comes from the airbox in the front o/s[1]
wing and into the top side of the engine.

Last time I ordered one over the phone for the bottom
intercooler hose I had a wasted trip because they got the
wrong one.

This time I appear to have the same problem - they even
emailed me the parts page, which shows everything but the
hose I need.

--
Rob Pearson
156 1.9jtd sportwagon (now)

Old January 20th 11, 10:21 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

On 19/01/2011 17:24, R C Nesbit wrote:
> Where can you get them from, prefereably on line, without
> having to deal with ****wits?
>
> The air intake hose has a split on the 156 1.9jtd.
>
> The hose which comes from the airbox in the front o/s[1]
> wing and into the top side of the engine.
>
> Last time I ordered one over the phone for the bottom
> intercooler hose I had a wasted trip because they got the
> wrong one.
>
> This time I appear to have the same problem - they even
> emailed me the parts page, which shows everything but the
> hose I need.

Mangoletsi IME.

I don't think you'll be able to get it on line, but they always used to
be clued up.

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
#www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

Alfa Parts Suppliers SteveH Alfa Romeo 5 May 28th 07 11:01 PM
Alfa parts UK... where do you go???? Domestos Alfa Romeo 6 July 11th 05 02:38 PM
Alfa 75 Parts Karl Alfa Romeo 0 May 26th 05 08:28 PM
Alfa Romeo 75 Parts Karl Alfa Romeo 1 April 11th 05 10:54 PM
Alfa 155 8V Parts Required Phoenix Alfa Romeo 1 October 30th 04 09:28 AM