sale mazda miata 1995

Old November 15th 10, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default sale mazda miata 1995

Massimo, this newsgroup has become like a ghost town, if you know what I
mean. I think we are witnessing the death of news groups, not sure. I wish
you best of luck, just saying don't put too many eggs in this basket ;-).

Chris D'Agnolo
99BBB

Old November 18th 10, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Don Q[_2_]

On 2010-11-14 20:17:45 -0500, "Chris D'Agnolo" > said:

> I think we are witnessing the death of news groups,

Sad but true.

In my neck of the woods I don't know any ISPs that offer it, not even
at extra cost.

Perhaps too costly to maintain the servers, perhaps concerns over
lawsuits from RIAA an MPAA.

And all the kids and newbies appear to be using Crapbook and Twitter
for conversations. I know tons of people who have never even heard of
Usenet.

If I didn't have 'binary file' interests it would not be worth it to
pay for access just for newsgroups.

While we weren't looking we have become the 'old guard'. <sigh>

Don

Old November 18th 10, 07:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Don Q wrote:

> On 2010-11-14 20:17:45 -0500, "Chris D'Agnolo"
> > said:
>
>> I think we are witnessing the death of news groups,

> Sad but true.
>
> In my neck of the woods I don't know any ISPs that offer it, not
> even at extra cost.
>
> If I didn't have 'binary file' interests it would not be worth it
> to pay for access just for newsgroups.

If you didn't need binaries you could use a free text only news server
such as Eternal September. http://www.eternal-september.org/

> While we weren't looking we have become the 'old guard'. <sigh>

Not me, I'm just a kid... ;-)

The Usenet Improvement Project:
Old November 19th 10, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

"XS11E" > wrote in message
> Don Q wrote:
>
>> On 2010-11-14 20:17:45 -0500, "Chris D'Agnolo"
>> > said:
>>
>>> I think we are witnessing the death of news groups,

>> Sad but true.
>>
>> In my neck of the woods I don't know any ISPs that offer it, not
>> even at extra cost.
>>
>> If I didn't have 'binary file' interests it would not be worth it
>> to pay for access just for newsgroups.

> If you didn't need binaries you could use a free text only news server
> such as Eternal September. http://www.eternal-september.org/
>
>> While we weren't looking we have become the 'old guard'. <sigh>

> Not me, I'm just a kid... ;-)

> The Usenet Improvement Project:
> http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/

YOUNG AT HEART! That we can always be ;-)

At least a couple of us check in occasionally :-)

Later,
cd

Old November 19th 10, 05:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> YOUNG AT HEART! That we can always be ;-)

Young at heart and body, I'm only 21 years old plus a few months (650+
is a 'few' isn't it?)

> At least a couple of us check in occasionally :-)

I check in, read and that's about all, I'm not driving the Miata much,
I'm not driving anything much right now! :-(

The Usenet Improvement Project:
Old November 19th 10, 02:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Stuart H.[_3_]

On 2010-11-18 9:26 PM, XS11E wrote:
> "Chris > wrote:
>
>> YOUNG AT HEART! That we can always be ;-)

> Young at heart and body, I'm only 21 years old plus a few months (650+
> is a 'few' isn't it?)
>
>> At least a couple of us check in occasionally :-)

> I check in, read and that's about all, I'm not driving the Miata much,
> I'm not driving anything much right now! :-(

At -20C I am not driving mine at all right now!
Also still young at heart.

Stuart H.
'91 Eunos Roadster
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada

1995 mazda mx5 sale kazuo +8190 1417 1403 Mazda 0 November 8th 07 08:27 AM
For sale -- 1991 Mazda Miata MX5 Peer Landa Mazda 3 September 25th 05 10:59 PM
1990 mazda miata 4 sale lots of modifications TRADE/SELL $1500 Myrone Bagalay Mazda 3 September 25th 05 09:19 PM
1994 Mazda Miata for Sale Justin Mazda 1 January 28th 05 07:21 PM
FOR SALE - Mazda Protege "S" 1995 Rollie Mazda 0 August 28th 04 03:19 PM