FS MX5

Old September 1st 10, 08:01 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
R C Nesbit

Default FS MX5

Lesleys 03 eg blue 1.8 MX5 is up for sale.

6 moths tax, MOT March 2011, 104k miles, good condition,
one lady owner (for past 18 months) OE hood, unmarked black
leather interior, the odd minor scratch.

Currently on Autotrader for £3.5k, sensible offers from
here considered.

--
Rob Pearson
156 1.9jtd sportwagon (now)

Old September 1st 10, 09:16 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
GT[_14_]

"R C Nesbit" > wrote in message
> Lesleys 03 eg blue 1.8 MX5 is up for sale.
>
> 6 moths

Tell me more - what sort? Well preserved?

Old September 1st 10, 10:07 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

R C Nesbit > wrote:

> Lesleys 03 eg blue 1.8 MX5 is up for sale.
>
> 6 moths tax, MOT March 2011, 104k miles, good condition,
> one lady owner (for past 18 months) OE hood, unmarked black
> leather interior, the odd minor scratch.
>
> Currently on Autotrader for £3.5k, sensible offers from
> here considered.

Which bit of 'Alfa Romeo' don't you understand?
--
SteveH

OBD II on MX5 TRCSr[_2_] Mazda 1 December 20th 09 04:39 AM
Hot MX5 Mike Mazda 6 July 21st 07 12:37 AM
MazdaSpeed MX5 XS11E[_1_] Mazda 1 December 12th 06 12:39 AM
mazda mx5 emmahan Mazda 3 August 9th 05 12:47 AM
mazda mx5 sylvester Mazda 0 September 1st 04 09:53 PM