follow up on that leaky top issue.

Old August 14th 10, 12:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default Shatner (was follow up on that leaky top issue.) NMC

On 8/14/2010 12:32 AM, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> "pws" > wrote in message > You gotta love the
> Shat. That's the most action I have seen out of him
>> since the hood-surfing days of "T.J. Hooker".
>>
>> Pat
>>

> Hey Pat, that's your kinda Shat, eh? lol (pun intended)
> cd

Haha. I have never known life without William Shatner. From his acting
to his writing to his singing, he is a true entertainer. :-)

Pat

Old August 14th 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Default follow up on that leaky top issue.

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> But I'm thinking most people's 'full coverage' would have a what,
> $250 or $500 deductable, wouldn't it?

Probably but deductibles depend on both the insurance company's
offerings and on the insured's preferences.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
Old August 17th 10, 02:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

"pws" > wrote in message
> On 8/14/2010 12:32 AM, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>>
>> "pws" > wrote in message > You gotta love the
>> Shat. That's the most action I have seen out of him
>>> since the hood-surfing days of "T.J. Hooker".
>>>
>>> Pat
>>>

>> Hey Pat, that's your kinda Shat, eh? lol (pun intended)
>> cd

> Haha. I have never known life without William Shatner. From his acting to
> his writing to his singing, he is a true entertainer. :-)
>
> Pat

Singing?! Now that's scary!

cd
99BBB

Old August 17th 10, 12:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

On 8/16/2010 8:11 PM, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> "pws" > wrote in message
>> On 8/14/2010 12:32 AM, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>>>
>>> "pws" > wrote in message > You gotta love the
>>> Shat. That's the most action I have seen out of him

>>> Hey Pat, that's your kinda Shat, eh? lol (pun intended)
>>> cd

>> Haha. I have never known life without William Shatner. From his acting
>> to his writing to his singing, he is a true entertainer. :-)
>>
>> Pat
>>

> Singing?! Now that's scary!
>
> cd
> 99BBB

OK, it's actually more of a rap, but you asked for it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHg2z...eature=related
Old August 17th 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> Singing?! Now that's scary!

Is Shatner's singing worse than Lee Marvin's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnbiRDNaDeo

Or Clint Eastwood's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh2Uz...DF6F&playnext=
1&index=1

The Usenet Improvement Project:
Old August 17th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

On 8/17/2010 11:19 AM, XS11E wrote:
> "Chris > wrote:
>
>> Singing?! Now that's scary!

> Is Shatner's singing worse than Lee Marvin's:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnbiRDNaDeo
>
> Or Clint Eastwood's:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh2Uz...DF6F&playnext=
> 1&index=1

All joking aside, Marvin and Eastwood's performances in "Paint Your
Wagon" were excellent.

That is one of my four all time favorite musicals, along with "The Sound
of Music", "Fiddler on the Roof", and more recently, "A Mighty Wind".

OK, throw "Grease" in there too. :-)

Pat
Old August 19th 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

"pws" > wrote in message
> On 8/16/2010 8:11 PM, Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>>

> OK, it's actually more of a rap, but you asked for it.....
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHg2z...eature=related

Let me correct you; NO I DIDN'T ;-)
Shat is a bit much (in several ways) for me!

Chris
99BBB

Old August 19th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

"pws" > wrote in message
> OK, throw "Grease" in there too. :-)
>
> Pat

I'd rather listen to the leaky roof that is our thread topic here, than any
of that cr_p!
Drip, drip .... drip!

cd
99BBB

Leaky roof Rick Hunter BMW 1 June 16th 07 03:51 PM
leaky something on a 95 wrangler j[_6_] Jeep 0 June 5th 07 04:15 PM
Leaky A/C [email protected] Technology 13 April 24th 06 10:43 PM
Leaky Passat AndyB03 VW water cooled 4 April 6th 06 06:39 AM
New Top Concern/Issue Pat Dreiding Mazda 2 September 25th 04 02:59 PM