nice, low mileage white 1997 miata for XS11E

Old May 9th 10, 01:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default nice, low mileage white 1997 miata for XS11E

Chuck wrote:
> The front bumper makes up for the lack of Huge Wing & Tac.
> It has a powercard and no supercharger or turbo, leading me to think
> that one or the other was removed.
>
> On 5/8/2010 5:27 PM, XS11E wrote:
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I saw this one today and thought of you, buddy......No HUGE WING&
>>> TAK though, sorry..........
>>>
>>> http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1730568366.html

>> Thanks for thinking of me but w/o the HUGE TAK it fails to achieve the
>> same level of hideousity<-sometimes there's no adequate word so one
>> has to create a new one!

Looks like we have Chuck and Grant on board, that is excellent!

Now we need Domagoj, if he can handle some American sarcasm. ;-)

Pat
Old May 10th 10, 05:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >,
pws > wrote:

> Sorry, make that, no HUGE TAK.

I'm sure you meant "HUGH TAK."

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO
Old May 10th 10, 12:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> pws > wrote:
>
>> Sorry, make that, no HUGE TAK.

> I'm sure you meant "HUGH TAK."

I can't ever seem to remember that one.

Of course, I meant "HUGH WING & TAK!". At least I got "FAST, FAST & YUP,
FERIOS!".

Thanks for the clarification.

Pat

Fs: 1997 Mazda Miata MX-5 46 k $5,300 [email protected] Mazda 0 October 15th 07 04:11 PM
FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
Nice central Texas miata for $3800.00 pws[_1_] Mazda 3 March 14th 07 01:49 AM
poor gas mileage 2000 Miata josh Mazda 4 February 8th 05 03:31 AM
Highest mileage Miata (>408K ?) waltfit Mazda 4 January 14th 05 04:53 AM