Giulietta Pricing

Old April 29th 10, 05:47 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH[_2_]

Default Giulietta Pricing

Doesn't look *too* bad compared with the opposition.

In fact, it looks very strong compared with Ford and VW.

Can someone explain why the hell my company wants to fob us off with
nearly £20k worth of Focus 'Econetic', when you can get a Giulietta
1.6JTD Lusso for around a grand less?

(The Giulietta comes with some essential kit missing from the Focus, too
- like cruise, bluetooth hands-free and climate control)

--
SteveH
Old April 30th 10, 08:53 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Dave Savage[_3_]

"SteveH" > wrote in message

> Can someone explain why the hell my company wants to fob us off with
> nearly £20k worth of Focus 'Econetic', when you can get a Giulietta
> 1.6JTD Lusso for around a grand less?
>
> (The Giulietta comes with some essential kit missing from the Focus, too
> - like cruise, bluetooth hands-free and climate control)
>
> --
> SteveH

A few years ago, I was working for a "ginormous" multi-national who removed
the entire FIAT group (inc Alfa) from their list of approved cars, due to
the rubbish service Alfa provided in dealing with problems. Maybe your
company doesn't approve of Alfa because of poor service / duff dealers /
rust (oh yes, that one still comes up) ??

Dave S.... 156 2.0 SP2 '98 :>))

O/T - Gas Pricing [email protected] Technology 26 April 11th 06 03:12 AM
06 Z06 pricing robrjt Corvette 3 January 4th 06 11:04 PM
SRT-8 Pricing The Office Jet Driving 0 August 29th 05 01:26 PM
A3 pricing mcdonagh01 Audi 0 April 14th 05 06:37 PM