"Those two dragsters might sound pretty nice....."

Old March 20th 10, 11:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

Default "Those two dragsters might sound pretty nice....."

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:33:02 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:

> Tell me about it.

Bwahahahaha !!!!

OK, Guillermetta, I'll tell ya about it.

It's a loud throaty roar that would reverb all over the place and would be
music to one's ears.

HOWEVER, what in hell does that have to do with the pix of your pathetic
'dragster' that not only never won a race, but seldom made it more than
few hundred feet off the line before crapping out, hmmmmm?

And I also note that yet again, who is in the picture? A proud-looking
girlfriend? Nope. Your mommy again, and your little sister, too! And some
young guys, of course.

Just curious, Bill. Since at least one of your kids was in fact fathered
by your little brother, what did you have to pay Nancy to marry YOU? Or
did you just give her permission to sleep around with anyone she chose?

Another one of those 'gay man in the 50s having to pretend he's straight
by getting married' routines, I suppose. And there were plenty of women
willing to go along with the charade, but damn, you had to have something
to offer her in return. Well, it sure wasn't money, so I'll guess it was
total and unrestricted freedom to do anyone who would have her.

Whatever the deal was, she lost big time.

LMAO @ Cooyon Hughes!

Hahahaha!!!

--
This message brought to you by:

Cool Canadian Air®
Packed fresh every day in the Hudson Bay and shipped to your door.