IOWA Floods

Old June 29th 08, 06:00 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
uncle_vito

Default IOWA Floods

IOWA

Have you noticed that Cedar Rapids is under10 feet of water?
Have you noticed thousands upon thousands of people are STILL displaced?
Have you noticed that nobody is looting every empty property in site?
Have you noticed that nobody is shooting at rescuers?
Have you noticed there are no victims on TV wondering when the federal
government is going to 'take care of them'?
Have you noticed the victims who have lost everything, making comments like
'life goes on', 'we'll just need to pick up the pieces and start over', and
'at least we still have our life'.
Have you noticed it's not at all like Katrina?
Have you noticed there are more Democrats per capita in New Orleans than in
Iowa?
Have you noticed knowing ALL this bothers you?
If so, send it on.

Old June 30th 08, 01:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"Uncle_vito" > wrote in message

> IOWA
>
> Have you noticed that Cedar Rapids is under10 feet of water?
> Have you noticed thousands upon thousands of people are STILL displaced?
> Have you noticed that nobody is looting every empty property in site?
> Have you noticed that nobody is shooting at rescuers?
> Have you noticed there are no victims on TV wondering when the federal
> government is going to 'take care of them'?
> Have you noticed the victims who have lost everything, making comments
> like 'life goes on', 'we'll just need to pick up the pieces and start
> over', and 'at least we still have our life'.
> Have you noticed it's not at all like Katrina?
> Have you noticed there are more Democrats per capita in New Orleans than
> in Iowa?
> Have you noticed knowing ALL this bothers you?
> If so, send it on.

Welcome to the killfile. Whether you deserve one or not, have a nice life.

AJM
'93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Old July 1st 08, 07:08 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
The Reverend Natural Light

On Jun 29, 1:00 am, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:
> IOWA
>
> Have you noticed that Cedar Rapids is under10 feet of water?
> Have you noticed thousands upon thousands of people are STILL displaced?
> Have you noticed that nobody is looting every empty property in site?
> Have you noticed that nobody is shooting at rescuers?
> Have you noticed there are no victims on TV wondering when the federal
> government is going to 'take care of them'?
> Have you noticed the victims who have lost everything, making comments like
> 'life goes on', 'we'll just need to pick up the pieces and start over', and
> 'at least we still have our life'.
> Have you noticed it's not at all like Katrina?
> Have you noticed there are more Democrats per capita in New Orleans than in
> Iowa?
> Have you noticed knowing ALL this bothers you?
> If so, send it on.

I've never been to New Orleans, but I lived in Cedar Rapids for a
year. I met a lot of wonderful people there. It's sad to see what
they're going through, but they'll pull through. They're that kind of
people.

And they're very left leaning. As a crazy right wing redneck gun
toting Virginian, I was like a fish out of water over there.

Old July 2nd 08, 06:23 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Speaker of the Truth[_2_]

Thank God the English had to have their slaves!

"Uncle_vito" > wrote in message

> IOWA
>
> Have you noticed that Cedar Rapids is under10 feet of water?
> Have you noticed thousands upon thousands of people are STILL displaced?
> Have you noticed that nobody is looting every empty property in site?
> Have you noticed that nobody is shooting at rescuers?
> Have you noticed there are no victims on TV wondering when the federal
> government is going to 'take care of them'?
> Have you noticed the victims who have lost everything, making comments

like
> 'life goes on', 'we'll just need to pick up the pieces and start over',

and
> 'at least we still have our life'.
> Have you noticed it's not at all like Katrina?
> Have you noticed there are more Democrats per capita in New Orleans than

in
> Iowa?
> Have you noticed knowing ALL this bothers you?
> If so, send it on.

92 Explorer floods and backfires Justin[_6_] Ford Explorer 7 February 12th 08 04:54 PM
Ohio floods [email protected] Corvette 3 August 26th 07 07:25 PM
Thank goodness I haven't seen any photo floods or anything typed by ------- today! Padraig Auto Photos 4 May 23rd 07 03:04 AM
88 Cabriolet floods when hot PeterD VW water cooled 3 July 17th 06 08:37 PM
Filtering out these spam floods Jonah Ford Explorer 0 January 20th 05 10:12 PM