For Pat -- match this if you can

Old November 13th 07, 02:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

Default For Pat -- match this if you can

Here's another image you can aspire to. Note its vibrant colour? See it
full screen and you'll see it literally vibrate. Can your photos do that?
I didn't think so. But keep trying. Start with your old cell phone....

Max

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1958 Plymouth Belvedere 4d Sport Sedan-red&wht-fVr=jrk=.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	222.8 KB
ID:	107344
Old November 13th 07, 02:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
ThomasS2[_3_]

This looks like an early Jerry Rivers photo!

TS

Old November 13th 07, 04:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Mike G.

My Gawd!!! It looks like it was done in 3-D!!!!!!

--
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...

Old November 13th 07, 07:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

Default For Pat -- match this if you can - "1958 Plymouth Belvedere 4d Sport Sedan-red&wht-fVr=jrk=.jpg"

On 12-Nov-2007, "MagisterMax" > wrote:

> Here's another image you can aspire to. Note its vibrant colour? See it
> full screen and you'll see it literally vibrate. Can your photos do that?
> I didn't think so. But keep trying. Start with your old cell phone....

I tried but it only melted.

--
Z~

..

http://www.usenet.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1958 Plymouth Belvedere 4d Sport Sedan-red&wht-fVr=jrk=.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	342.7 KB
ID:	107372
Old November 13th 07, 07:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

Good enough for you to start giving gratuitous negative critiques and bad
advice, I'd say....

Max

Old November 13th 07, 07:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Paddy's Pig

"Zinc" > wrote in message

> I tried but it only melted.

Virgil Exner "Wedge" design?
--
Paddy's Pig

Old November 13th 07, 08:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc[_2_]

On 12-Nov-2007, "Paddy's Pig" > wrote:

> Virgil Exner "Wedge" design?

And with a Darrin dip.

--
Z~

..

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 13th 07, 10:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

MagisterMax added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> Here's another image you can aspire to. Note its vibrant
> colour? See it full screen and you'll see it literally
> vibrate. Can your photos do that? I didn't think so. But
> keep trying. Start with your old cell phone....

I recognize this one, Minister Min! It is one of your better and
more recent "Maxscans". No? Not yours? So solly - I forgot that
you stopped creating your own pictures 3 or 4 years back and only
stole the work of others these days. One thing you've never given
up, though, is your total whore's approach to collection - if you
were of the Will Rogers persuasion, you could say "I never met a
car picture no matter how small or crappy that I didn't want to
steal and claim as my own!" Yep, Min, you're not only a book-
learned phony expert, but a consumate fool and one who simply
doesn't know his own limitations. But, you rant on, if nothing
else, you've brightened my morning!

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old November 13th 07, 11:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_3_]

ThomasS2 added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> This looks like an early Jerry Rivers photo!

Nope, it is not one of my photos, it is one of my VERY early scans

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old November 13th 07, 11:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_3_]

Paddy's Pig added these comments in the current discussion du jour

>> I tried but it only melted.

> Virgil Exner "Wedge" design?

You know, your new handle, Paddy's Pig, is very fitting for you
only too long. So, if you don't mind, I will just call you a Pig.
And, Pig, since you choose to throw down the gauntlet to me, again,
best be on your best behavior and neither throw stones out of your
glass house or call any kettles black. From time to time, without
any warning, you may want to look over your shoulder because
comments may be made wrt to your delusional belief that you are the
premier artiste wrt image quality. Don't post any crap, don't post
any noise, don't post any wrong color balances, don't post and
pictures with incorrect names, in short, don't post anything with a
mistake in it. No, Pig, I won't "stalk" you, not that dumb. But, I
will politely point out your foibles just to keep the record
straight. Enjoy it and perhaps some self soul searching will help
you understand that not everything you do is righteous. Ta, ta for
now!

--
HP, aka Jerry