labor

Old August 18th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
RM V2.0

Default labor

"Kruse" > wrote in message
> On Aug 15, 11:15 pm, rAzZbAr > wrote:
>>
>> If you guys don't like unions, go live in China.

> Personally, I have nothing against a union. Matter of fact, in some
> areas such as mining or a steelworking job,
> I can see where it could prevent a company from replacing a 55 year
> old with a 20 year old who could work
> harder for less pay.

And this makes good business sense to you?

Old August 18th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:51:17 -0700 (PDT), Millwright Ron
> wrote:

>Jobs are moved over seas to the cheapest labor cost and less
>government control..... Does that mean that we who work with our
>hands,our brains and our hearts have to make third world wages? Does
>this mean that we have to work in a unsafe environment? Do we have to
>sacrifice our health, our bodies and our loved ones?
> There is always someone who will work cheaper, with less safety
>and less concern about our environment.
>Just look at big business..... The owners of mines,factories and
>companies who are fined or arrested each year for pollution,safety
>violations,harassment,lying,endangering their employees.
>The Ceo's that steal hundreds of millions of dollars from their
>companies and stock holders. If you think Unions are corrupted? You
>hand better take a good look at big business.
>
>Today we need organization of Labor more than ever......
>
>Unions .... "The people who brought you the Weekends"
>
>Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It
>Millwright Ron
>www.unionmillwright.com

Ah, what a fine example of what unions can accomplish.... look how
they have stopped the Bosses from all that corruption.

Joe Hill (and Joan Baez) and all the rest of you left leaning
communist supporting economy killing pinkos... where are you now?
--

Vintage Burgundy 65 Fastback 2+2, 289 OEM 4bbl, Custom C4,
OEM front disc/rear drum P/R&P, 16x8" V40s, BFG gForce
Old August 26th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Spike

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:51:17 -0700 (PDT), Millwright Ron
> wrote:

>Jobs are moved over seas to the cheapest labor cost and less
>government control..... Does that mean that we who work with our
>hands,our brains and our hearts have to make third world wages? Does
>this mean that we have to work in a unsafe environment? Do we have to
>sacrifice our health, our bodies and our loved ones?
> There is always someone who will work cheaper, with less safety
>and less concern about our environment.
>Just look at big business..... The owners of mines,factories and
>companies who are fined or arrested each year for pollution,safety
>violations,harassment,lying,endangering their employees.
>The Ceo's that steal hundreds of millions of dollars from their
>companies and stock holders. If you think Unions are corrupted? You
>hand better take a good look at big business.
>
>Today we need organization of Labor more than ever......
>
>Unions .... "The people who brought you the Weekends"

And much higher costs AND job losses to overseas......

I can see protecting your vested interest,but it's an individual
choice to stay or go. I don't recall anything in the Constitution
which says everyone is guaranteed a job, let alone a job for life.

Anyone who has worked both sides of the line knows the differences
between management and labor. If not, labor refuses to see that
without the company they would have no jobs, and the company refuses
to see that without labor, there would be no products.

>Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It
>Millwright Ron
>www.unionmillwright.com

Happy Labor Day Tom in Missouri Corvette 0 September 3rd 07 04:53 PM
need help with labor time, please [email protected] Technology 86 December 16th 06 03:32 PM
Another Labor Rate ? maxpower_hd[_2_] Technology 5 December 10th 06 02:35 AM
Labor cost Seeker Technology 15 November 22nd 05 07:09 PM
Labor day Trip Billy Ray Jeep 5 August 7th 05 04:47 PM