Proposal on how to better deal mario

Old December 5th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Proposal on how to better deal mario

Now that's ****ing funny.

Old December 5th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Dec 4, 5:45 pm, wrote:
> On Dec 4, 5:41 pm, " > wrote:
>
> >I have a porsche kit car comming in
> > from a local lawyer and i've talked to him. about trading laber for a
> > few slander law suits . then the fun will really begin

> Now that's ****ing funny.

To quote Stewie on Family Guy (regarding Brian's dumb blonde
girlfriend), "It's like (Mario's) f**king FIVE!"

LMAO.
Old December 5th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

On Dec 4, 6:41*pm, " > wrote:
> On Dec 4, 3:30 pm, wrote:

> > > If you have nothing to worry from me then Why don't you just STFU and
> > > keep things on topic or go to the samba were you won't know when I
> > > post.

> > > lets try for one month not talking about me, and I will keep all my
> > > post to technical helpful info. Bet that might make everyone happy.
> > > and no cyber stalking.

> > I believe I am keeping this thread on topic. Everyone here hates your
> > guts, near as I can tell. And for a guy that's got unlimited amounts
> > of work in his shop I find it funny that you've got time to go back
> > and forth here, trying pointlessly to justify your horrifically poor
> > standards of dishonesty and business ethics.- Hide quoted text -

> have you not seen the *pictures of the 21 window bus that sits in my
> shop *while the person that owns that has 5 or 6 infront of that that
> I haven't started yet *send someone to my shop and ask *and the person
> with the zwitter has a few *plus the ones I meantioned *earlier,
> whats it going to take to get you to understand that you are haveing
> no effect on my business. wait I have a porsche kit car comming in
> from a locallawyerand i've talked to him. about trading *laber for a
> few slander law suits . then the fun will really begin.

In the interest of a legal principal called "full disclosure", show
your lawyer these first, before you mario his kitcar up.
If you coathanger that thing like you did Joan's bug, he will likely
come after you for all you got, find out you got nothing and start
posting here, right along with us.

Joan's car as taken from your shop:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/JoansBugDir...
[...]

exterior autopsy
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/JoansBugWiz...
[...]

Interior autopsy
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...io/InteriorAut...

Statement of .. um.. "work":
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork1.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork2.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork3.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork4.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork5.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork6.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork7.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork8.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...PaperWork9.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...aperWork11.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...aperWork12.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...aperWork13.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...aperWork14.jpg

Here are the canceled checks, made out to and cashed by you, totaling
$9571.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00007.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00008.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/CCI00009.jpg