Disc brakes, winter hint;

Old November 20th 05, 05:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Disc brakes, winter hint;

slam those brakes on once and awhile. winter can seize them up.

--
Impeach Bush ! a noble cause
Operation Iraqi Liberation = O.I.L.
Old November 20th 05, 09:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Hey, thanks for the tip on the brakes; however, no thanks for the political
comments!

Old November 21st 05, 02:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

HMMM VERY INTERESTING, TELL US MORE ABOUT BUSH AND HIS OIL WAR, I LIKED
CLINTON MUCH BETTER, HIS ONLY CRIME WAS GETTING HIS DICK SUCKED BY THE WORK
EXPERIENCE GIRL, WELL WHO COULD BLAME HIM, I WOULDNT **** HER EITHER!

news

Old November 25th 05, 05:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Best if done when you're on a sheet of ice or packed snow. Sounds like
you're running without the dust shields. Mine seem to stay warm enought
that ice/snow does not build up on the calipers/pads.

Old November 28th 05, 10:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

> CLINTON MUCH BETTER, HIS ONLY CRIME WAS GETTING HIS DICK
> SUCKED BY THE WORK EXPERIENCE GIRL, WELL WHO COULD
> BLAME HIM, I WOULDNT **** HER EITHER!

The American mainstream media continues to report that Clinton's only
crime while in office was using the oval office for an illicit BJ. His
impeachment, which I believe was a bit to the extreme, was for
explicitly lying under oath. And which had nothing to do with the
wearing of his pants around his ankles while in the oval office.