Join one of the last big awesome NASCAR Racing 2003 League

Old January 26th 09, 06:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Join one of the last big awesome NASCAR Racing 2003 League

Since 2001 virtual-racing.org is organizing races for the Papyrus
games and even after five years with "NASCAR Racing 2003
Season" (NR03) will be another season with this simulation.

Under the name German NASCAR League (GNL) virtual-racing.org plans and
manages four series:

* 1. Rookie Cup: The Rookie Cup (RC) is the series for starters and
beginners in our league. Every driver has to start here and has to try
to run clean races to get the GNL-license (with this license you're
allowed to drive in the following series). The RC is free of costs,
for all other series is a monthly payment of 4 € necessary.
* 2. Grand National Open Series: The Grand National Open Series (GNOS)
is our series for drivers with limited freetime. The 20 races are all
14 days.
* 3. GNL/GNC Truck Series: For the Truck Series (TS) the GNL has a
partnership with another german league, the German NASCAR Championship
(GNC). The Truck Series uses the 2009 mod by "Team Om3ga" and runs
addon tracks.
* 3. German Online Championship powered by Cooler Master: Our biggest
series, the German Online Championship powered by Cooler Master (DOM),
has a 36-race-schedule, the biggest grid (last year we had an average
field of nearly 30 drivers) in Germany, prices and live streams. The
title German Online Champion is officialy registered and here are the
champions of the last years:
- 2004: Volker Hackmann
- 2005: Volker Hackmann
- 2006: Andreas Wilke
- 2007: Volker Hackmann
- 2008: Volker Hackmann

Some another important facts about the GNL:

* in all series (except the Truck Series) we use the original content
of NR03 -> no COT, no addon tracks
* RC, GNOS and TS are running with standard weather (70°F, clear, no
wind), the DOM is running with fixed realistic weather
* in summer will be a break of 6 weeks
* 4 € per month are for the whole offer of virtual-racing.org -> you
can drive in all seven leagues (over 25 series)

Here you'll find an overview of the GNL offer:
http://www.virtualracing.org/nascar/...rblick-serien/

GNL Video Trailer:
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=OiCEWEnfKFE

Link to Rules
http://www.virtualracing.org/nascar/...english-rules/

If you go to the OLRTV Archives and click on the dropdown menu you can
see some Live Broadcasted Races from the DOM German NASCAR League.
Works only with IE.

http://www.onlineracin.com/olrtv/archives.asp
Old January 27th 09, 07:30 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Rod[_2_]

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:24:58 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

>- 2004: Volker Hackmann
>- 2005: Volker Hackmann
>- 2006: Andreas Wilke
>- 2007: Volker Hackmann
>- 2008: Volker Hackmann

What was Volker up to in 2006?

Cheers,
Rod.
Old January 27th 09, 11:58 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
hoover

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:30:05 +1100, Rod wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:24:58 -0800 (PST),
> wrote:
>
>>- 2004: Volker Hackmann
>>- 2005: Volker Hackmann
>>- 2006: Andreas Wilke
>>- 2007: Volker Hackmann
>>- 2008: Volker Hackmann

> What was Volker up to in 2006?
>
> Cheers,
> Rod.

My guess is Andy ran with them for a season, then hopped in his flying
saucer left for lack of real challenges ;-)

Cheers, Uwe

Old February 23rd 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Juarez[_2_]

> wrote in message
Since 2001 virtual-racing.org is organizing races for the Papyrus
games and even after five years with "NASCAR Racing 2003
Season" (NR03) will be another season with this simulation.

I need a copy of Nascar 2003 first. I still only have N2002 and N2003 should
be made available for free seeing as no one is selling it.

Old February 24th 09, 02:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jeffareid

> I need a copy of Nascar 2003 first. I still only have N2002 and N2003 should be made available for free seeing as no
> one is selling it.

Still a few sellers on ebay charging very high prices for both new and used.

The last bit of the Sierra server was shut down last year, so I don't think
there is any point to having a unique cd-key for the game anymore. There's a
generic key from Sierra support to install the game:

RAB2-RAB2-RAB2-RAB2-8869

in case you find a used copy of the game missing the cd-key.

Old February 27th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andreas Wilke[_2_]

Rod schrieb:
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:24:58 -0800 (PST),
> wrote:
>
>> - 2004: Volker Hackmann
>> - 2005: Volker Hackmann
>> - 2006: Andreas Wilke
>> - 2007: Volker Hackmann
>> - 2008: Volker Hackmann

> What was Volker up to in 2006?

2nd.

Old March 3rd 09, 12:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Juarez[_2_]

"jeffareid" > wrote in message
> Still a few sellers on ebay charging very high prices for both new and
> used.
>
> The last bit of the Sierra server was shut down last year, so I don't
> think
> there is any point to having a unique cd-key for the game anymore. There's
> generic key from Sierra support to install the game:
>
> RAB2-RAB2-RAB2-RAB2-8869
>
> in case you find a used copy of the game missing the cd-key.

OK, thanks for the key, now just need the game. But I am not paying the
highway robbery prices on Ebay so need to find an alternate source. I
remember Freespace2 was selling for $100.00 on eBay but you can get the
modded and updated version for free now.