"L.W.(Billy Goat) Hughes III"

Old November 29th 06, 07:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default "L.W.(Billy Goat) Hughes III"

There you go again, the jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, jealous little
draft dodging senile coward from Hialeah Navarre, Florida, who's only
way to get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this goat
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote. You remind me of a
little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me
too, me too. And as usually afraid to use your name, address, or even
sign your statement as any man would.
Again you don't even have the fortitude to sign your lies, what
coward!
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to:
and to cox,net to nail 4ax.com (databasix.com)
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 29th 06, 07:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24BitŪ

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:07:35 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

HEY ASSHOLE THIS IS AN AUTO GROUP POST SOME PICTURES, AND NOT OF YOUR
HOMELY FAMILY.

[...]
:>
Old November 29th 06, 07:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24BitŪ

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:07:52 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"

Old November 29th 06, 07:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24BitŪ

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:08:12 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"

Old November 29th 06, 07:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Hey SW,
I feel better already. Maybe Cox will send you know who to live with ATM.
Craig

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:52:41 -0800, §qu@r3 Wh33Ģs wrote
(in article <JJ5bh.384950$1T2.92464@pd7urf2no>):

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 29th 06, 08:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from
534 San Pedro Cove, San Rafael, CA 94901 415-453-4357, who's only way to
get attention is to make a fool of it's self. With this fagot
obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other kids laughed at it's
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but just
gibberish. Like a little rat dog barking me too, me too.
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our
country honorably for that.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 29th 06, 01:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Today, 24BitŪ made these interesting comments ...

> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:07:52 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> > in an all out fatal attempt to prove
> worthiness wrote:
>
> HEY ASSHOLE THIS IS AN AUTO GROUP POST SOME PICTURES, AND NOT
> OF YOUR HOMELY FAMILY.

well said, mike, but you're talking to the paint on the wall -
which has more cognitive skills than the moron you're dicing it
up with. yeah, i know how easy it is to get emotionally attached
to a tit-for-tat cat fight, but if everyone would just go back to
car pictures and not try to answer the unanswerable moron's
babble, he/she/it would soon tire of this ng and just fade away.

http://www.billhughes.com/

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old November 29th 06, 09:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24BitŪ

Default "HEMI-Powered" "L.W.(Billy Goat) Hughes III"

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:39:38 GMT, "HEMI-Powered" > in an all
out fatal attempt to prove worthiness wrote:

:>Today, 24BitŪ made these interesting comments ...
:>
:>> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:07:52 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
:>> > in an all out fatal attempt to prove
:>> worthiness wrote:
:>>
:>> HEY ASSHOLE THIS IS AN AUTO GROUP POST SOME PICTURES, AND NOT
:>> OF YOUR HOMELY FAMILY.
:>>
:>well said, mike, but you're talking to the paint on the wall -
:>which has more cognitive skills than the moron you're dicing it
:>up with. yeah, i know how easy it is to get emotionally attached
:>to a tit-for-tat cat fight, but if everyone would just go back to
:>car pictures and not try to answer the unanswerable moron's
:>babble, he/she/it would soon tire of this ng and just fade away.
:>Snip the ****.

Hey Jerry, how have you been? Someone had asked about you, but can't
remember who it was, sorry.
The group hasn't change much, there was only one person who reported this
slime bot ameba to cox besides me, hell I even gave them the tools to work
with, and they sit on their thumbs, yet whine about how it was.
Glad to know you're still alive & kicking, may take your advice and stop
banging my head against the wall with the one cell.

Take Care,

Mike

Old November 30th 06, 11:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Today, 24BitŪ made these interesting comments ...

> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:39:38 GMT, "HEMI-Powered"
> > in an all out fatal attempt to prove worthiness
> wrote:
>
>:>Today, 24BitŪ made these interesting comments ...
>:>
>:>> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:07:52 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
>:>> > in an all out fatal attempt to prove
>:>> worthiness wrote:
>:>>
>:>> HEY ASSHOLE THIS IS AN AUTO GROUP POST SOME PICTURES, AND
>:>> NOT OF YOUR HOMELY FAMILY.
>:>>
>:>well said, mike, but you're talking to the paint on the wall
>:>- which has more cognitive skills than the moron you're
>:>dicing it up with. yeah, i know how easy it is to get
>:>emotionally attached to a tit-for-tat cat fight, but if
>:>everyone would just go back to car pictures and not try to
>:>answer the unanswerable moron's babble, he/she/it would soon
>:>tire of this ng and just fade away. Snip the ****.
>
> Hey Jerry, how have you been? Someone had asked about you, but
> can't remember who it was, sorry.
> The group hasn't change much, there was only one person who
> reported this slime bot ameba to cox besides me, hell I even
> gave them the tools to work with, and they sit on their
> thumbs, yet whine about how it was. Glad to know you're still
> alive & kicking, may take your advice and stop banging my head
> against the wall with the one cell.

Mike, some time ago I decided that there is much more to life
than car pictures, and certainly much more to life than debating
endlessly with mental cases. Thus, I stopped posting car pictures
and also stopped posting answers to the master-baiters such as
billie boi. He/she/it has a real self-esteem problem and simply
parrots back the same tired set of sentences. I see no upside to
playing that game.

I'm not into abuse reporting because it starts reporting wars in
which everybody loses.

So, I have just been lurking and laughing - a lot!

> Take Care,

Thanks, you, too.

--
HP, aka Jerry