proof Your All Pathetic

Old January 31st 11, 09:12 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,aus.electronics,alt.punk.uk,rec.autos.driving,rec.food.cooking
*[_3_]

Default proof Your All Pathetic

Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
There arent a single post on this whole forum that looks like it came
from anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You dont know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
Mouth-cowards you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

****e, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
each others turgid little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye ****e eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
you so-called university ''educated' idiots are good for.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
necks'' that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info ****e for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as ****e wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dip****s have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Old February 1st 11, 12:25 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,aus.electronics,alt.punk.uk,rec.autos.driving,rec.food.cooking
F Murtz

* wrote:
> Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
> pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
> There arent a single post on this whole forum that looks like it came
> from anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.
>
> Revenge? What a frikken joke! You dont know how to get revenge on
> anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
> Mouth-cowards you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.
>
> ****e, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
> without supervision.
>
> Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
> each others turgid little cocks.
>
> It was a waste of time coming here. Bye ****e eaters; and dont forget
> to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
> you so-called university ''educated' idiots are good for.
>
> I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
> I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
> off.
>
> You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
> necks'' that
> post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.
>
> I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
> you down for something else. I got that info ****e for brains and Im
> going to use it.
>
> Laugh now cos you sure as ****e wont laugh later.
>
> You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
> for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.
>
> I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
> little arsehole.
>
> You dip****s have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.
>
> Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
> sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

Talk about IQ
Old February 1st 11, 01:17 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,aus.electronics,alt.punk.uk,rec.autos.driving,rec.food.cooking
Dave Head

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:12:13 -0800 (PST), "*"

Just proves y'all don't know how to use "your" and "you're"...
Old February 1st 11, 01:53 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,aus.electronics,alt.punk.uk,rec.autos.driving,rec.food.cooking
Rheilly Phoull[_2_]

On 2/1/2011 5:12 AM, * wrote:
> Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
> pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.

>> Drivel snipper activated >>

heh heh, you obviously wrote that one with one hand whilst vigorously
pursuing your favourite occupation with the other.

What a poor attempt at trolling !!
Old February 1st 11, 06:01 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,aus.electronics,alt.punk.uk,rec.autos.driving,rec.food.cooking
Barry OGrady

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:17:53 -0500, Dave Head >
wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:12:13 -0800 (PST), "*"
> wrote:
>
>Just proves y'all don't know how to use "your" and "you're"...

your rite their.

Old February 1st 11, 07:48 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,aus.electronics,alt.punk.uk,rec.autos.driving,rec.food.cooking
Krypsis

On 1/02/2011 5:08 PM, Prussian China Blue wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>
>> On 1/02/2011 1:50 PM, Prussian China Blue wrote:
>>> In >,

>>> You needn't bother.

>>> Everytime you connect Windows boxen to the Our Internet, the NSA downloads
>>> the
>>> entire contents of you machine, disc, dvd and cd collection, and
>>> refrigerator
>>> contents, and permanently stores them. They maintain lists for the greys of
>>> all
>>> the unacceptables when X-Day comes.
>>>

>> Oh look a booby
>> win7 runs quite well in a virtual machine which frustrates those who
>> would try to gain access

> NSA cracked OS/VU years ago.

Didn't have to crack it! The "wormholes" were put in for the benefit of
NSA.... and they included an invitation.

Krypsis

Old February 1st 11, 12:17 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,aus.electronics,alt.punk.uk,rec.autos.driving,rec.food.cooking
Dennis[_7_]

"no one" > wrote in message
> your a childish faggot cause you bit someone fingers off and your a
> whimp.
>

> track ip, yeah , sure right ,, millions wouldnt beleive ya , but i
> do..... ever heard of hide my ip ? faggot
>

> "*" > wrote in message
>> Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
>> pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
>> There arent a single post on this whole forum that looks like it came
>> from anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.
>>
>> Revenge? What a frikken joke! You dont know how to get revenge on
>> anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
>> Mouth-cowards you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.
>>
>> ****e, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
>> without supervision.
>>
>> Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
>> each others turgid little cocks.
>>
>> It was a waste of time coming here. Bye ****e eaters; and dont forget
>> to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
>> you so-called university ''educated' idiots are good for.
>>
>> I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
>> I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
>> off.
>>
>> You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
>> necks'' that
>> post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.
>>
>> I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
>> you down for something else. I got that info ****e for brains and Im
>> going to use it.
>>
>> Laugh now cos you sure as ****e wont laugh later.
>>
>> You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
>> for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.
>>
>> I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
>> little arsehole.
>>
>> You dip****s have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.
>>
>> Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!
>> --
>> Peter Lucas
>> Brisbane
>> Australia
>> sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

Mark, you forgot to change your email address!

Old February 1st 11, 12:21 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,aus.electronics,alt.punk.uk,rec.autos.driving,rec.food.cooking
no one[_4_]

Old February 6th 11, 06:12 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,aus.electronics,alt.punk.uk,rec.autos.driving,rec.food.cooking
John David Galt

People who can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're", or
"loosers" and "losers", shouldn't be using Daddy's computer.

Off you go to bed with no supper.

Pathetic! Square Wheels[_23_] Jeep 1 November 8th 09 04:21 AM
proof of GM being in cahoots with Microsoft rob Auto Photos 7 May 17th 07 06:58 AM
And now we have proof! Square Wheels Auto Photos 0 January 1st 07 07:57 AM
More Proof That Buses Are INVISIBLE Scott en Aztlán Driving 5 June 25th 05 05:44 PM