Named but unedited: 2004 Chrysler Woodie PT Cruiser California Custom,Surf Board Grille Dark Metallic Turquioise(2005 Dream Cruise)DSCN9193.jpg 376057 bytes

Old April 8th 08, 07:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered@[email protected]

Default Named but unedited: 2004 Chrysler Woodie PT Cruiser California Custom,Surf Board Grille Dark Metallic Turquioise(2005 Dream Cruise)DSCN9193.jpg 376057 bytes

For all those readers who make sensible, reasonable comments and all the lurkers
interested only in car pictures, and NOT flame wars or members of the
Hatemonger's Clique or the book-learned twits. In other words, the normal people.
The rest of you twits save your breath complaining, I ain't listening. This is
the last of this series so you trolls can go back to sleep now.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

Old April 8th 08, 09:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

It seems totally bizarre that someone would post images intended for a
specific audience described in the comment below when that poster is the
very one who does not make sensible, reasonable comments, constantly engages
in flame wars, belongs to his own clique of two, can't understand the two
books he's ever read and is a verified twit himself. He's never met a
normal person he hasn't attacked sooner or later. Go away, please, and make
yourself unwelcome in some other newsgroups and leave us alone. You're not
wanted here.

max

Old April 8th 08, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

MagisterMax added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> It seems totally bizarre that someone would post images intended
> for a specific audience described in the comment below when that
> poster is the very one who does not make sensible, reasonable
> comments, constantly engages in flame wars, belongs to his own
> clique of two, can't understand the two books he's ever read and
> is a verified twit himself. He's never met a normal person he
> hasn't attacked sooner or later. Go away, please, and make
> yourself unwelcome in some other newsgroups and leave us alone.
> You're not wanted here.

I'll break my own promise just this once for Mr. Mad Max. YOU don't
own this NG so YOU don't get to say who is and who is not wanted.
Don't screw around, numbskull, you don't run things and you don't
want to start what you cannot finish. Now, go away as YOU are not
wanted around here. You NEVER post your own work, good, bad, or ugly.

YOU ONLY STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK WHICH IS PLAGARISM AT BEST AND A
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION IN ALL LIKELIHOOD AS YOU'RE STEALING FROM
COMMERCIAL WEB SITES ***ALL*** OF WHICH ***ARE*** COPYRIGHTED. EVEN
IN CANUCKLAND THAT IS ILLEGAL, SO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND
STOP, NOW!!!

Old April 9th 08, 07:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

You stole pictures from Chrysler and posted them without prior permission.
In your recent flood of reposts, that you failed to note as reposts as
required by our FAQs, there are numerous pictures that are not your own but
that you either pilfered off the Internet or from others' posts on
newsgroups. Oh, and you break your promises all the time. I have five
years worth of your drivel saved up with endless examples of your making a
promise and immediately breaking it. By the way, you're wrong about who
owns this newsgroup. As someone who has contributed to and agrees to the
provisions of this newsgroup's FAQs, I do run things, along with all the
other same people who have contributed and subscribe to those same FAQs.
Together we run this newsgroup. You opted out so you don't belong here.
Now begone you foul pathetic creature.

Max

Old April 9th 08, 12:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

MagisterMax added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> You stole pictures from Chrysler and posted them without prior
> permission.

NOT true. I'm really tired of your unfounded accusations. Either
prove this one or **** off.

In your recent flood of reposts, that you failed to
> note as reposts as required by our FAQs, there are numerous
> pictures that are not your own but that you either pilfered off
> the Internet or from others' posts on newsgroups.

What flood, asshole? If you mean my last "repost by request" I
specifically stated I did not know the OP, which IS in accordance
with the FAQs that ***I*** posted.

Oh, and you
> break your promises all the time. I have five years worth of
> your drivel saved up with endless examples of your making a
> promise and immediately breaking it.

And, I have yours including when you not only admitted to teaching
your students to be INtolerant of people with alternate sexual
orientation but you bragged about it - here. Want to see that?

By the way, you're wrong
> about who owns this newsgroup. As someone who has contributed
> to and agrees to the provisions of this newsgroup's FAQs, I do
> run things, along with all the other same people who have
> contributed and subscribe to those same FAQs.

No, you do NOT own this NG, never have, never will. And, NO, you do
NOT run it. You are only ONE of the original founders but that
gives you NO rights whatsoever, legally or morally or reasonably.
Where the Hell do you get off with your Holier-than-Thou,
condescending attitude? I'll say it again - STOP THE STEALING!!!

As to the FAQs, I /DO/ abide by them, which undoubtedly annoys you
to no end because you can't pin me with a violation.

Together we run
> this newsgroup.

One more time, dip****, you do NOT "run this NG"!!! You simply have
ZERO rights to tell anyone what they can do here. There are only
TWO ways that readers or posters can be controlled and that is by
the control message in this NG's headers when it was created and
the FAQs. Those are the ONLY means of sending an abuse report to
someone's ISP or NSP.

You opted out so you don't belong here. Now
> begone you foul pathetic creature.

NO, YOU leave. I'm staying. I will challenge you again - either
PROVE your absurd accusations or blow back to Canuck-land. And,
post anything of your own but NOT pictures you STEAL by running
ripping software to capture pictures from copyrighted websites and
copyrighted NGs. That is both ILLEGAL and IMMORAL but what would
you know about legalities or morals?

So, why don't you threaten me again so I can add to my dossier of
your ludicrous activities. You know, like video taping my house or
sending alleged nasty things to my wife and daughter? Would you
like YOURS sent to YOUR family?

I will end with this - NO ONE owns this NG, and NO ONE even knows
how many silent readers there are. So, it seems to me that you have

1) STFU and GTFA, now
2) use your killfile rights and put me out of my misery
3) just stop looking at what I say and what I post

3) is just another example of your "I never met a picture I didn't
want to steal" mentality. You could easily just ignore me entirely
or killfile me but then you MIGHT miss something interesting or
something you really want. Tell the truth, Mr. Mad Max with
delusions of godhood and delusions of grandeur, you really LIKE my
Woodward Dream Cruise pictures because I am the ONE, the ONLY
poster of pictures from that annual event. You LIKE my pictures
from the Henry Ford and Walter P. Chrysler Museums because I am the
ONE, the ONLY poster of pictures from those place. You LIKE my
pictures of WW@WD and CEMA because I am the ONE, the ONLY poster of
pictures from those annual events. And, you LIKE my scans because I
am the ONE, the ONLY poster who posts the wide range of photos I've
scanned, unlike you who haven't posted something you could call
your own in 4 or 5 years. In short, you WANT me here, admit it, it
will go a LONG way to your return to mental health.

Calm down, take your meds, and schedule some more sessions with
your social worker, your marriage counseler, and your psychiatrist.
Ask your collective doctors for NEW, more effective meds that will
help you to avoid your obvious OCD and bi-polar disorders on top of
those of someone who's mentally unbalanced and lies at every turn.
And, WHEN you decide to tell the truth about me and stop the
unsubstantiated lies, maybe we can talk intelligently.

Oh, almost forgot. I am the ONE, the ONLY person on this entire NG,
save those fired, that actually worked for ANY car company and can
recite company history and facts about their cars from memory
without need for reference books. Also forgot to mention that I
have FAR more than 2 books, not that it makes any difference. So,
STFU, killfile, or ignore, the choice is yours. But, one of your
choices wrt me is NOT NOW, NOT EVER to control me OR this NG. You
simply do not have that power. Believe it and live with it.

Now, begone, ye accursed.

Old April 9th 08, 10:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
MagisterMax

What a buffoon. Everyone's laughing at you. As usual.

Old April 9th 08, 10:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

MagisterMax added these comments in the current discussion du jour

> What a buffoon. Everyone's laughing at you. As usual.

You lose - again, Mad Max. Now, go away unless you're ready to back
up your silly allegations. And, STOP stealing other people's work,
it is a violation of the law and a violation of the FAQs.

> [...]

>> the truth about me and stop the unsubstantiated lies, maybe we
>> can talk intelligently.
>>
>> Oh, almost forgot. I am the ONE, the ONLY person on this entire
>> NG, save those fired, that actually worked for ANY car company
>> and can recite company history and facts about their cars from
>> memory without need for reference books. Also forgot to mention
>> that I have FAR more than 2 books, not that it makes any
>> difference. So, STFU, killfile, or ignore, the choice is yours.
>> But, one of your choices wrt me is NOT NOW, NOT EVER to control
>> me OR this NG. You simply do not have that power. Believe it
>> and live with it.
>>
>> Now, begone, ye accursed.
>>>
>>> Max

>> --
>> HP, aka Jerry
>>
>> "And, that's all I'm going to say about that" - Forrest Gump

"That's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump

Old April 10th 08, 04:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

rob added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> hey jerry.....I can get pictures of WW@WD and CEMA pictures off
> the web, dumbass. Same with Woodward. you do not have exclusive
> rights.lots of folks take pictures at these events.

No you can't, imbecile! Yes, lots of people take pictures at these
events but no, they don't post them to your insane asylum.

> no one wants your pics of pictures of WW@WD and CEMA because
> you go and screw with them, even after buying an 800.00 camera.

**** You Very Much, rob-the-fired-for-cowardice-ex-cop. You hold no
monopoly on quality any more than the Pig does. That isn't the
point.

> and while we are on the subject, everyone at WW@WD and CEMA
> wonders who the old slide rule carrying dork is with the DSLR
> cussing to himself under his breath that he cant figure out the
> flash on it just like he couldn't figure it out on his stupid
> coolpix. go buy a cell phone jerry, they take better pics than
> you can.

You have an interesting memory so how about this: You STILL can't
get your Mopar info straight after all these years. So, instead of
making value judgments about me or my pictures, either enjoy them
as they are or pass them by. Either way, it matters NOT to me. I
post what I do when I do for the normal people and definitely NOT
the hate-mongers who can't even articulate why they hate so much.
Moreover, you assholes don't at all comprehend that YOU are the
cause of all this viciousness, not me, not Roadsign, not anybody -
YOU cause it. And, "as ye sow, so shall ye reap".

> oh and your pics from the WPC museum? enjoy them and maybe even
> FRAME them because you got fired from a volunteer job ( hell man
> you'd mess up a soup sandwich!!!)

I'm not going to debate this because what did or did not happen is
none of your ****ing business but I did NOT get "fired" like you
did from your cop job.

so now you cant show your
> face in there with out ridicule and shame. I'm sure you spoke to
> those folks down there with the same disgusting language you use
> here, especially your fascination with other peoples small rear
> orifices.

I "show my face" there all the time, which is more than you idiots
can say. You're incapable of doing the job anyway, so your jealousy
is transparently obvious - YOU and the other morons cannot stand
the fact that I am superior to you in EVERY way, certainly
knowledge and morals. Challenge that - if you can.

> and as for the Henry Ford museum, who cares? I know too many
> folks that live closer to it, and they don't have to worry about
> their digestible issues before they leave the house to get
> there. get my drift numb nut?

No, I don't "get your drift", ****head. Again, your jealousy is a
clear as a pain of glass. YOU can't stand it because all there is
in your neck of the woods to take pictures of are steers and
queers.

> uh oh, he's gonna sick his lawyer on me now.

No need to send a lawyer after someone as mentally deficient and
mentally unbalanced as you are. You're so easy to verbally defeat
that it isn't even fun. Now, go away little boy, and let the
grownups play.

Old April 10th 08, 04:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

John Bradley added these comments in the current discussion du
jour ...

> Max
> It won't go away until you KF it and stop replying. It does not
> understand anything. All it knows is that you respond to it. You
> fulfill it. Let it die unrecognized, unacknowledged, and unseen.
> A fitting end.
> john

You obviously don't understand Mad Max, numbnuts! He has OCD and is
compelled to not only STEAL every picture he possibly can, he also
has an insane compulsion to try to comment on things that are not
his concern, as you do. Moreover, Mad Max has delusions beyond all
reasonable definitions of "ego" and "grandeur" and actually thinks
that he is the King of the Monkeys here. He's not, you're not, NONE
of the hatemongers are. As for you, Bradley, you are by FAR the
most negative person I've ever had the displeasure of encountering.
You like nothing, you praise nothing, and you DO nothing. It must e
sad to live like you do. Mad Max also leads a very sad life because
he is so mentally disturbed as does the Pig, who's obsessed with
his image quality and can't see that there's other things to
collecting car pictures. So, do what you like, KF away. YOU are the
loser, not me.

Old April 10th 08, 05:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
John Bradley

Max
It won't go away until you KF it and stop replying. It does not understand
anything. All it knows is that you respond to it. You fulfill it.
Let it die unrecognized, unacknowledged, and unseen.
A fitting end.
john

--
Vote for Ponzi - the US economy depends on him!