Ivan Slapped us...

Old September 23rd 04, 07:59 PM
CardsFan

Could you explain what I did that irritated you? We pay Verizon for our
DSL, but yes Purdue acts as our ISP, and runs its own news server, which did
not delete the picture. I did not include the picture in my reply to Ric,
so I don't understand.

AJM

"Dad" > wrote in message
> The dialup connection has nothing to do with this news group. It's a non
> binary group and the pictures don't show up. They are killed by the

server.

Old September 23rd 04, 09:25 PM
Dad

Not allot, just your apparent need to irritate people that are on dialup,
but like I said it's a non binary news group so it won't come through on an
actual news group, maybe it does on an ISP supported user group like dave
uses.

Otherwise just the name purdue can get me to acting like you do towards a
dialup user. Personal thing that you brought out in me when you made the
following statement---

Old September 23rd 04, 09:25 PM
Dad

Old September 23rd 04, 09:45 PM
Diode

MathewChakko ejaculated:

> send him some cash or shut the hell up.

Where did you crawl out from, troll? Only a true asswipe would take
pleasure in someone else's misfortune. When you grow up and become an
adult, you'll realize this. In the meantime, your mommy is looking for
you. She said something about finding the cat under your bed with bad
things done to it.

--

Shut up, Dave.

-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
'79 Triumph Bonneville
Old September 23rd 04, 09:45 PM
Diode

Old September 23rd 04, 09:46 PM
CardsFan

Ah. It was Ric who said that. I just left it in the reply.

AJM

Old September 23rd 04, 09:46 PM
CardsFan

Old September 23rd 04, 09:47 PM
Diode

Dad spoke thusly:

> The dialup connection has nothing to do with this news group. It's a non
> binary group and the pictures don't show up. They are killed by the server.
>
> What else would I expect from purdue as you use someone else's money and
> connection.

Your server, Dad. I get pictures with mine.

--

Shut up, Dave.

-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
'79 Triumph Bonneville
Old September 23rd 04, 09:47 PM
Diode

Dad spoke thusly:

Old September 23rd 04, 10:09 PM
Dad

Don't want to belabor the point but my server is doing what it should, it's
a non binary news group. Some of the pay for use servers include the
pictures and some that have band with to burn.
--
Dad
04 C5 CE Z51