Can someone run a carfax?

Old February 19th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Can someone run a carfax?

Thanks in advance.

2HGES16533H613496

Old February 20th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
jim beam

wrote:
> Thanks in advance.
>
> 2HGES16533H613496

why?
Old February 20th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 19, 8:33 pm, jim beam > wrote:
> wrote:
> > Thanks in advance.

> > 2HGES16533H613496

> why?

It's a hobby. I sit in my room and randomly make-up VIN numbers and
see if I am lucky enough to create one that is actually a car. Then I
see if I can get a carfax ran. If I am successful, I run the VIN and
then try to locate it in the town in which it is registered. I then
go to the nearest convience store from where the car is located (North
or East only). I buy the quantity of lottery tickets that equals the
last two numbers in the VIN, multiplied by the number of records the
car has. I take my winnings and try to purchase the vehicle from the
owner. This system has not failed me yet. I own 14 vehicles and have
actually won over 4.5 million dollars. But I still have my day job as
a counter technician at Hardee's.

Old February 22nd 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

On Feb 19, 4:56 pm, wrote:
> Thanks in advance.
>
> 2HGES16533H613496

It's yer lucky day... I just bought a car the other day,
and still have about 3 weeks of carfax left...
Looks like a clean record...Qualifies for buyback...

2003 HONDA CIVIC LX
2HGES16533H613496
SEDAN 4 DR
1.7L L4 PFI SOHC 16V / FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Standard Equipment | Safety Options
CARFAX Safety & Reliability Report

Hi-I'm the CARFAX Xpertâ„¢. I'm here to help you better understand the
data in this CARFAX Report. Did you know...

* We checked over 4 billion records from thousands of public and
private sources for this vehicle
* This vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee
* The last reported odometer reading was 11

CARFAX Vehicle History Report

Summary
A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied
to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems,
may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important
tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better
decision about your next used car.
Tab
Ownership HistoryOwnership History
The number of owners is estimated by CARFAX Owner 1 Owner 2 Owner 3
Year purchased 2003 2004 2006
Type of owner Lease Commercial Commercial
Estimated length of ownership 6 months 2 yrs. 8 mo. 3 months
Owned in the following states/provinces Florida Florida Florida
Estimated miles driven per year --- --- ---
Last reported odometer reading 11

Title Problems Title Problems
CARFAX guarantees the information in this section Owner 1 Owner 2
Owner 3
Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Fire/Flood | Hail Damage | Buyback/Lemon
This vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee
Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem Guaranteed
No Problem
GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a
state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of
these title problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this
report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.
Register | View Terms

Other Information Other Information
Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX Owner 1
Owner 2 Owner 3
Total Loss Check
No total loss reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported
Frame Damage Check
No frame damage reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment Check
No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check
No indication of an odometer rollback.

No Issues Indicated

No Issues Indicated

No Issues Indicated
Accident Check
No accidents reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported

No Issues Reported
Manufacturer Recall Check
Check with an authorized Honda dealer for any open recalls.

No Recalls Reported

No Recalls Reported

No Recalls Reported
Basic Warranty Check
Original warranty estimated to have expired. View Info
Interested in an extended warranty?

Warranty Active

Warranty Active

Warranty Expired

Tell us what you know about this vehicle
CARFAX Vehicle History Report

Still looking? Find similar cars just listed for sale in your area.

Let us do the work! Get daily updates of HONDA CIVIC for sale in your
area.

Email:

Zip:

2003 HONDA CIVIC EX Listed 19 hours ago
Body Style: Sedan 4 DR
Engine Type: 1.7L L4 PFI SOHC
Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning,
AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Power sun / moon roof, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit
Odometer
Free CARFAX Report

Trumble Auto Sales
713-943-0733

Distance: 15.09 mi
View Dealer Inventory
Contact Dealer
2004 HONDA CIVIC EX
Body Style: Sedan 4 DR
Engine Type: 1.7L L4 PFI SOHC
Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning,
AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Power sun / moon roof, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit
Odometer
Free CARFAX Report CARFAX has determined that this vehicle has had
one previous owner Archer VW
713-272-1700

Distance: 2.33 mi
View Dealer Inventory
Contact Dealer
2004 HONDA CIVIC EX
Body Style: Sedan 4 DR
Engine Type: 1.7L L4 PFI SOHC
Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning,
AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Power sun / moon roof, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit
Odometer
Free CARFAX Report CARFAX has determined that this vehicle has had
one previous owner Clear Lake Infiniti
1-866-293-4072

Distance: 18.28 mi
View Dealer Inventory
Contact Dealer
CARFAX Vehicle History Report

DetailsGlossary
A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied
to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and
found 8 record(s) for this 2003 HONDA CIVIC LX (2HGES16533H613496).

Owner 1
Purchased: 2003
Type: Lease
Whe Florida
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 8/19/03 - 2/26/04
(6 months)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
08/19/2003 Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Jeffersonville, GA Vehicle purchase reported
08/19/2003 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Roswell, GA Registered as
lease vehicle
08/19/2003 11 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Roswell, GA
Title #0088767153 Odometer reading reported for title
or registration
09/10/2003 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Roswell, GA
Title #0088767153 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported
Registered as commercial vehicle
Registered as lease vehicle

Owner 2
Purchased: 2004
Type: Commercial
Whe Florida
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 2/26/04 - 11/8/06
(2 yrs. 8 mo.)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
02/26/2004 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Worth, FL
Title #0088767153 Registration issued or renewed
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported
Registered as commercial vehicle
Registered as lease vehicle
Vehicle color noted as Red
02/03/2005 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lake Worth, FL
Title #0088767153 Registration issued or renewed
Loan or lien reported
Registered as commercial vehicle
Registered as lease vehicle
Vehicle color noted as Red
02/03/2005 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Sacramento, CA
Title #0088767153 Registration issued or renewed
Loan or lien reported
Registered as commercial vehicle
Registered as lease vehicle
Vehicle color noted as Red

Owner 3
Purchased: 2006
Type: Commercial
Whe Florida
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 11/8/06 - present
(3 months)

Old February 23rd 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
PTG1212

I'm going to look at this car tomorrow. Would appreciate if someone
could run carfax on it. Thanks. VIN# 1N4AB41D4WC738789

--
PTG1212
PTG1212's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=329487

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Can anyone run a VIN on CarFax for me??? markansas859 Ford Mustang 1 April 23rd 06 05:21 AM
carfax help please?? [email protected] Technology 9 March 24th 06 01:18 PM
CarFAX Please! LoTekGuru Ford Mustang 0 November 28th 05 10:40 PM
Carfax $1.50 Tush Smells Bush Kills!!!!!!!!!!! Honda 0 May 4th 05 05:38 PM
carfax prajju Saturn 2 December 9th 04 03:57 PM