Replace both inner tie rod ends?

Old May 26th 10, 12:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jeroen Feelders

Default Replace both inner tie rod ends?

I investigated a small slack in my right front wheel and it seemed to come
from the balljoint within the inner tie rod. I plan to order a new inner tie
rod but should I order both left and right if only 1 has a problem?

Greetings from Holland!

Jeroen

Old May 26th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

"Jeroen Feelders" <http://mailto.feelders.com> wrote:

> I investigated a small slack in my right front wheel and it seemed
> to come from the balljoint within the inner tie rod. I plan to
> order a new inner tie rod but should I order both left and right
> if only 1 has a problem?

You can probably get by with only the one but if the price isn't too
high I'd replace both as a precaution.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
Old May 31st 10, 06:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ephar[_2_]

EBay has them for $20 US a pair for my model ('92 P/S)
They don't include the locking washers, outer tie rod lock nuts or boots but
they are a perfect fit.
I replaced both 2 weeks ago, ask if you have any questions.
Ephar & Bambi
Old June 1st 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jeroen Feelders

I replaced the long inner tie rod a couple of days ago and wrote a small
howto:

http://translate.google.com/translat...23 spoorstang

Jeroen

"Ephar" > schreef in bericht
> EBay has them for $20 US a pair for my model ('92 P/S)
> They don't include the locking washers, outer tie rod lock nuts or boots
> but
> they are a perfect fit.
> I replaced both 2 weeks ago, ask if you have any questions.
> Ephar & Bambi

'93 Voyager inner tie rod ends SBlackfoot Chrysler 1 June 15th 07 01:40 AM
Tie-rod ends PJ Corvette 0 March 23rd 07 11:12 PM
Replace Tie Rod Ends before alignment. russzee Honda 8 March 28th 06 09:31 PM
Tie rod ends DanFXR Jeep 6 November 14th 05 12:25 AM
TIE ROD ENDS jc Chrysler 2 December 19th 04 01:41 PM