OT Superbowl Snacks

Old February 5th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default OT Superbowl Snacks

We're having italian meatballs with homemade alfredo sauce to dip them
in, blue cheese crumbles, veggie tray, mexican dip (refried beans, sour
cream, salsa - in layers) with tortilla chips, beef stick, crackers,
hard salami, cheddar cheese, and FREAKIN' TONS OF BEER. How about y'all?

Old February 5th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Shag wrote:
> We're having italian meatballs with homemade alfredo sauce to dip them
> in, blue cheese crumbles, veggie tray, mexican dip (refried beans, sour
> cream, salsa - in layers) with tortilla chips, beef stick, crackers,
> hard salami, cheddar cheese, and FREAKIN' TONS OF BEER. How about y'all?

<heavy foreign accent>
What iz zis 'zuperball' you talk about?
</heavy foreign accent>

Dammit, I am going to be americanized. This just reminded me of it.
All will be just fine and dandy while I'm in FL, but there's no going
back to Europe

Jan
Old February 5th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Shag wrote:
> We're having italian meatballs with homemade alfredo sauce to dip them
> in, blue cheese crumbles, veggie tray, mexican dip (refried beans, sour
> cream, salsa - in layers) with tortilla chips, beef stick, crackers,
> hard salami, cheddar cheese, and FREAKIN' TONS OF BEER. How about y'all?

I'm having the exact same thing.
At your house.

Randy

Old February 5th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Shag wrote:
> We're having italian meatballs with homemade alfredo sauce to dip them
> in, blue cheese crumbles, veggie tray, mexican dip (refried beans, sour
> cream, salsa - in layers) with tortilla chips, beef stick, crackers,
> hard salami, cheddar cheese, and FREAKIN' TONS OF BEER. How about y'all?

Are we invited????

Hmm, buying that stuff would both take time to gather and be expensive
in Scandinavia..

J.
Old February 6th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Holy crap. I've had about 20 meatballs. So far. *BRAAAAP* 'Scuse
me. *bats eyelashes, grabs another beer*