2006 Town & Country

Old May 26th 05, 08:36 PM
John

Default 2006 Town & Country

Does anyone have any info what is the difference between 2005 and 2006 Town
& Country (if any)?

Any 2006 photos available?

Old May 26th 05, 11:05 PM
Art

The drivers seat will be available in stow and go as an option. It will be
called stow and don't go.

Old May 27th 05, 12:32 AM
Richard

"John" > wrote in message
>> Does anyone have any info what is the difference between 2005 and 2006
>> Town
>> & Country (if any)?

The 2006 will have fully independent strut front and rear suspensions,
stability control, upgraded tires, direct fuel injection offering 20% more
power and 10% better fuel mileage, amber rear turn lights, quad beam
European style headlights, true 5.1 DVD sound and SACD/DVD-A multi-channel
playback: NOT. Same old, same old.

Richard.

Old May 27th 05, 05:26 AM
JM

Are these options going standard in Town & Country?

When is this new 2006 is coming to market?

What is going to be price differential from 2005 to 2006?

Are current cashback going to continue?

Old May 27th 05, 10:57 AM
Richard

"JM" > wrote in message ...
> Are these options going standard in Town & Country?

Please re-read my post, slowly this time.

Richard.

Old May 27th 05, 12:20 PM
JM

Richard,

Well, I read it... I know DVD is not going to be optional. How about
Stability control, is it going to be standard offering or optional?

Thanks,

Old May 27th 05, 04:21 PM
Steve

Richard wrote:

> The 2006 will have fully independent strut front and rear suspensions,

<snip>

> playback: NOT. Same old, same old.

Thank GOD. The thought of the last minivan with a decent cargo capacity
going to a cheesy strut rear suspension scared me there for a moment.
Old June 3rd 05, 05:26 PM
Billy J. King

LOL - too funny. Sounded too good to be true...