GTP

Old March 25th 05, 10:11 PM
Allen

Default GTP

Hopefully someone here can help.
I've installed the GTP mod. Works great! Now, HOW do I connect to
multiplayer?
At the GTP launcher screen I select the car and mode.. which is multiplayer
then press start
When the game starts I'm brought to the mulirtyplayer screen just like in
nr2003.
But, theres no start button at the top... All i see is the Local network
listing. and the option to host a race.
Do I need to use VROC?
I have no idea what that is or how to use it.
When I click on VROC is says something about a java runtime not being
installed?
Where do I find this java runtime? The jave 1.5 on the GTP won't work.
Everytime I click on it to down I get some error.
any idea's what I need to do?

Thanks for your time.

Old March 25th 05, 11:00 PM
Tiny Lund

You will need to install this VROC to get Multiplayer games for GTP
http://new.vroc.net/