Alfa 166 3.0 V6 (1999 model)

Old April 5th 05, 10:49 PM
Simon Walsh via CarKB.com

Default Alfa 166 3.0 V6 (1999 model)

If i turn on the lights without the engine running, stop and tail lights
all work fine - when i start the engine - they then begin flashing
intermittently - is this a problem anyone has come across before - I'm
wondering if the engine vibrating is causing a short somewhere? any ideas
(HELP - as currently only driving in the day!!)

Old April 7th 05, 12:11 PM
Simon Walsh via CarKB.com

Thanks for the response - I've found out what is wrong - the control unit
that oversees the rear clusters has gone. FYI ?140+labour at an Alfa garage
to fix.
cheers
Simon

Old April 8th 05, 09:46 AM
Richard Fantom

these cars kill your wallet, but they are so beautiful
all the best

"Simon Walsh via CarKB.com" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the response - I've found out what is wrong - the control unit
> that oversees the rear clusters has gone. FYI ?140+labour at an Alfa

garage
> to fix.
> cheers
> Simon

Alfa Manuals and Other Literature For Sale evanwilson Alfa Romeo 1 April 2nd 14 01:27 PM
WTB M3 rear differential 1999 model zz BMW 3 February 6th 05 01:13 PM
Alfa 156 2.0 TS 1999 Chenan Alfa Romeo 6 November 26th 04 07:28 PM
Model years in comon? 1999 Rogers Saturn 1 October 7th 04 02:58 AM
alfa gt vs alfa 147 suspension Pete Alfa Romeo 1 July 17th 04 08:09 PM