RASCAR LFS S2

Old July 7th 05, 08:06 PM
Tony Rickard

Default RASCAR LFS S2

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to find out if the group would be interested in some RASCAR
> Live For Speed S2 online fun. Bart Westra has kindly provided a server
> that we could use in our regular time slot on Saturday evenings (CET).

I would be interested - what time?

Cheers
Tony
Old July 8th 05, 06:36 PM
Larry

I upgraded this morning. Let me know what gets cooked up.

-Larry

Old July 8th 05, 10:01 PM
Tony Rickard

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:06:57 GMT, Tony Rickard wrote:
>
>>Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
>>
>>>Hi folks,
>>>
>>>I'd like to find out if the group would be interested in some RASCAR
>>>Live For Speed S2 online fun. Bart Westra has kindly provided a server
>>>that we could use in our regular time slot on Saturday evenings (CET).

>>I would be interested - what time?
>>
>>Cheers
>>Tony

> Hi Tony, RASCAR usually ran a practise race from 21:00 CET to 22:00
> CET, than practise / qualy until 22:30 CET. Following that, the race
> would last until 00:00 CET usually. (subtract six hours for EST, one
> hour for GMT, and I *think* nine hours for PST ;-)
>
> Cheers, uwe

Thanks Uwe - sounds about perfect timing for me

Cheers
Tony
Old July 9th 05, 02:36 AM
elrikk

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in message
. uk...
> Uwe Schürkamp wrote:

> >>I would be interested - what time?
> >>
> >>Cheers
> >>Tony

> > Hi Tony, RASCAR usually ran a practise race from 21:00 CET to 22:00
> > CET, than practise / qualy until 22:30 CET. Following that, the race
> > would last until 00:00 CET usually. (subtract six hours for EST, one
> > hour for GMT, and I *think* nine hours for PST ;-)
> >
> > Cheers, uwe

> Thanks Uwe - sounds about perfect timing for me
>
> Cheers
> Tony

Any idea of what car and/or track we'd be using ?

Elrikk

Old August 23rd 05, 05:53 PM
Larry

You bet!

Old August 23rd 05, 05:53 PM
Larry

That would be 3pm Saturday Eastern US Time for practice, and 4pm Eastern
Time for the race.

Old August 23rd 05, 05:54 PM
Larry

Damn, I read this as rFactor LOL!

LFS doesn't do it for me

Old August 23rd 05, 08:50 PM
Bart Westra

Well, if rFactor has a decent dedicated server I can host it too The
server is multi-purpose and hosts GPL and N2003 as well.

Bart