turbonator

Old July 28th 05, 01:59 AM
Hank

muffster wrote:

> has anyone tried installing the turbonator on there mustang and if so what
> were the results?
> http://www.turbonator.com/index.html?id=adWordsMustang
>
> I have a 02 GT and was wondering if this add on might be worth while.

It would be about as worthwhile as Bush's illegal and
immoral terror attack on Iraq, and the manufacture's
claims of better performance and efficiency are about
as honest as Bush's claims of freedom and democracy.
HTH!

-

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://www.truthout.org/
http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
http://counterpunch.org/
http://responsiblewealth.org/
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/80315675.html

In September and October 2003, McClellan said he had spoken
directly with Rove about the matter and that "he was not
involved" in leaking Plame's identity to the news media.
McClellan said at the time: "The president knows that Karl
Rove wasn't involved," "It was a ridiculous suggestion"
and "It's not true."
Yet another in the endless stirng of bu$h's lies.

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
-- George W. Bush

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
-- Adolf Hitler

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...
Old July 28th 05, 02:38 AM
Spike

My mechanic refused to install it... not install it for free.... and
not install a piece of junk.... but because he was laughing so hard,
as were the rest of the mechanics in the bay, that he was afraid he'd
put it in backwards..... LOL : 0 )

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:57:29 -0400, Hank >
wrote:

>David M wrote:
>
>> Pure snake oil.

>> From their web site:
>> 35 HP boosts are not typical. Your results with the Turbonator will
>> probably, but not necessarily, be less.

> I liked this part:
>
> "If you don't feel comfortable installing it, have your
> mechanic do it for you. If he doesn't install it for free,
> find a new mechanic."
>

>-
>

> http://www.commondreams.org/
> http://www.truthout.org/
> http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/
> http://thirdworldtraveler.com/
> http://counterpunch.org/
> http://responsiblewealth.org/
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/pol/80315675.html
>
> "They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
> there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
> take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
> who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
> warfare or morality."
> -bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
> http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm
>

> "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
> that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
>
> "God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them. And then
> he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did."
> -- George W. Bush
>
> "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the
> will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the
> Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
> -- Adolf Hitler
>
> "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
> or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
> not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
> to the American public."
> -- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
>
> Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
> friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address
Old July 28th 05, 02:39 AM
Spike

Or Clinton's "I never had sex with that woman...."

Old July 28th 05, 06:24 AM
Ashton Crusher

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:39:29 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>Or Clinton's "I never had sex with that woman...."

When Clinton Lied, 100,000 people didn't die.

Old July 28th 05, 05:19 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:39:29 -0700, Spike > wrote:
>

>>Or Clinton's "I never had sex with that woman...."
>>

> When Clinton Lied, 100,000 people didn't die.

C'mon now, you don't think Monica got around *that* much, do you???

--
"Network management is like trying to herd cats."
-- Unknown

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?"
-- TazAmd - Humor Section Gettingtogather.com
Old July 28th 05, 05:22 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

Spike wrote:
> My mechanic refused to install it... not install it for free.... and
> not install a piece of junk.... but because he was laughing so hard,
> as were the rest of the mechanics in the bay, that he was afraid he'd
> put it in backwards..... LOL : 0 )

Ooo.. If you put it in backwards. If the air were spinning counter
rotational to the engine. OMG! It might actually IMPLODE!!!

Old July 28th 05, 08:21 PM
Spike

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:24:22 -0700, Ashton Crusher >
wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:39:29 -0700, Spike > wrote:
>
>>Or Clinton's "I never had sex with that woman...."
>>

>When Clinton Lied, 100,000 people didn't die.
>

>> It would be about as worthwhile as Bush's illegal and
>>immoral terror attack on Iraq, and the manufacture's
>>claims of better performance and efficiency are about
>>as honest as Bush's claims of freedom and democracy.
>> HTH!

The cop in me always screams whenever I hear unsubstantiated claims
made; whether by attorneys, or witnesses; to a judge or jury. Claims
such as this are submitted by you and others before the public who act
as judge and or jury... desiring to influence the verdict; in this
case history's verdict. Soooo.....

Ah, but the proof is in the "EVIDENCE". Clinton admitted he lied, as
you acknowledged. That's evidence of both immoral and illegal
wrong-doing. As yet, where is the "PROOF" that Bush did anything
immoral or illegal? It's so easy to say things which you can't prove,
and which do not need to be proven in order to damage someone's
reputation. .

Bring me PROOF which can be used to prosecute or impeach and I'll
gladly stand with you, but let's not turn into a lynch mob society
where we convict without evidence. Let's stick to the "PROVABLE FACTS"
and not spread personal views held up as fact.

Before making unsubstantiated claims, ask of yourself, if YOU did
something you believed was right, morally and legally, and there was
no "evidence" of wrong doing on your part, would you want people going
around making claims that 100,000 people died because you did
something immoral and illegal? Would you enjoy having your family and
friends hearing such allegations against you? Your children being
taunted in school?

IF you just happen to be correct, then every soldier, sailor, and
airman involved is also responsible for committing immoral and illegal
acts resulting in the deaths of 100,000. So, too, is every Senator and
Congressman who supported the President's actions, no matter what they
use to justify that support, nor what they tell the voters today. It
follows that every citizen who voted those Senators, Congressmen, and
the President into office is responsible because....

NO MAN IS AN ISLAND
"All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated...As therefore the
bell that rings to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but
upon the congregation to come: so this bell calls us all: but how much
more me, who am brought so near the door by this sickness....No man is
an island, entire of itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I
am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the
bell tolls; it tolls for thee."
John Donne
Meditation XVII
This famous meditation of Donne's puts forth two essential ideas which
are representative of the Renaissance era in which it was written:

The idea that people are not isolated from one another, but that
mankind is interconnected; and The vivid awareness of mortality that
seems a natural outgrowth of a time when death was the constant
companion of life. Donne brings these two themes together to affirm
that any one man's death diminishes all of mankind, since all mankind
is connected; yet that death itself is not so much to be feared as it
at first seems.

http://isu.indstate.edu/ilnprof/ENG451/ISLAND/

On a lighter note....
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls; and you pay only the direct dial
rate."
The Power of Positive Pessimism

Old July 28th 05, 08:24 PM
RichA

wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:39:29 -0700, Spike > wrote:
>
>>Or Clinton's "I never had sex with that woman...."
>>

>When Clinton Lied, 100,000 people didn't die.

You must have missed Clinton's recent press release where
he blamed himself for not acting and precipitation the deaths
of 800,000 Rwandans. That DID happen.
-Rich

Old July 29th 05, 06:32 AM
Ashton Crusher

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:21:57 -0700, Spike > wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:24:22 -0700, Ashton Crusher >
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:39:29 -0700, Spike > wrote:
>>
>>>Or Clinton's "I never had sex with that woman...."
>>>

>>When Clinton Lied, 100,000 people didn't die.
>>

>>> It would be about as worthwhile as Bush's illegal and
>>>immoral terror attack on Iraq, and the manufacture's
>>>claims of better performance and efficiency are about
>>>as honest as Bush's claims of freedom and democracy.
>>> HTH!

>The cop in me always screams whenever I hear unsubstantiated claims
>made; whether by attorneys, or witnesses; to a judge or jury. Claims
>such as this are submitted by you and others before the public who act
>as judge and or jury... desiring to influence the verdict; in this
>case history's verdict. Soooo.....
>
>Ah, but the proof is in the "EVIDENCE". Clinton admitted he lied, as
>you acknowledged. That's evidence of both immoral and illegal
>wrong-doing. As yet, where is the "PROOF" that Bush did anything
>immoral or illegal? It's so easy to say things which you can't prove,
>and which do not need to be proven in order to damage someone's
>reputation. .
>
>Bring me PROOF which can be used to prosecute or impeach and I'll
>gladly stand with you, but let's not turn into a lynch mob society
>where we convict without evidence. Let's stick to the "PROVABLE FACTS"
>and not spread personal views held up as fact.

The proof has been all around you for several years. You obviously
choose not to see it.

Old July 29th 05, 07:29 AM
Spike

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:32:41 -0700, Ashton Crusher >
wrote:

>The proof has been all around you for several years. You obviously
>choose not to see it.

Sorry, I must have missed when Bush was tried and convicted for war
crimes or impeached based upon the "PROOF" you say exists. !

There is a difference between proof and belief, between evidence and
allegation. Again, when you provide proof; good solid factual
evidence; I'll stand with you. But, so far there has been zero. Just a
lost of allegations and accusations without the substance to back it
up. If it was there, I have no doubt his opposition would have run
screaming to appoint federal prosecutors.

Bet you'd be talking differently if some prosecutor had you over a
barrel based upon you kind of proof.