anyone tried Xpand Rally ?

Old April 28th 05, 01:52 PM
meee

Default anyone tried Xpand Rally ?

I played the demo version, and I am considering buying it. The graphics are
really impressive, especially the plants , grass, surface textures, very
pretty scenery.
The frame rate is very poor on my old machine, probably low twenties to high
teens FPS, but I am getting a new computer soon. Due too the choppy frame
rate it is hard for me to get an accurate measure of the car physics
modeling . It seems adequate, although no where near the level of RBR. What
is the general consensus of opinion concerning this game, is it worth the
money? What are its best qualities.

Old April 29th 05, 04:11 AM
Destroy

Poor game. Physics and handling are too far off and don't make sense
when trying to tweek them. Stick with RBR and the upcoming Cross Racing
Championship.