usenet access

Old August 27th 16, 01:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

Default usenet access

i have had free access for years but as always, the internet provider got
bought by another and access is dissapearing either end of september or
octoboer. i got a few pictures i have to put up still, so i'll get on that
later this week.

Old August 27th 16, 04:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
john szalay

"Rob" > wrote in :

> i have had free access for years but as always, the internet provider
> got bought by another and access is dissapearing either end of
> september or octoboer. i got a few pictures i have to put up still, so
> i'll get on that later this week.

my access has never been free, but when AT&T shut down thier usenet servers
as did Insight
found the regular net limited, so got Giganews
now use Giganews Bronze well worth the price.
and SO much faster then AT&T and Insight ever was..

plans available..
https://www.giganews.com/signup/
Old August 27th 16, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

IHi Rob, have been using Giganews for many years now. I haven't had any
problems & it has great file retension. John
Old August 28th 16, 04:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
dmoorman

On Aug 27, 2016, Rob wrote
(in article >):

> i have had free access for years but as always, the internet provider got
> bought by another and access is dissapearing either end of september or
> octoboer. i got a few pictures i have to put up still, so i'll get on that
> later this week.

Giganews has always worked well, and now they have a pay-as-you go plan,
which is even better.