Chrysler on Ebay

Old January 16th 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research

Default Chrysler on Ebay

They should sell Chrysler on Ebay they might get a better deal for
that dead Michigan company. What do they expect from a state
that is all "Klan" and whose engineering universities throw out
all the "Smart Humans" in favor of "Klan-Alien" kids who have
no interest in human engineering but are interested in engineering
humans.

I'm a former PhD from Michigan Technological University majoring
in automotive engineering and powe engineering. If Detroit goes down
the tubes blame the "Klan" and the enslavement and extermination of
their customer base(human beings). Klan-Aliens don't like cars,
they don't buy new cars, and they certainly don't modify their
cars. So, without humans, you end up building cars for aliens that
don't like cars and that is bad business.

I available for consultation and I'll give you a clue. All the
Detroit
MO-car company CEOs are "Klan" and that Wagner Alien, fake as
can be and you can expect GM to go right down the tubes also.

Without real leadership in Detroit Mo-city becomes dead "Klan" city.

From Martian Klan Orlando where they build nuclear armed cruise
missiles("B" Lock-Head) right down the block from the Mickey Mouse
International Resorts and you'll find the real weapons of mass
destruction at Disney not LockHeed,

Wayne E. Manzo, PhD, Publisher, Human Rights Leader,
Scientist, TV Director-Producer-Host
Old January 16th 09, 02:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Geoff[_7_]

Chrysler is a UNION ENTITY something that should have died along with forced child labor.
Unions are the real problem and not the industry itself.

Old January 16th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Bluuuue Rajah

wrote in
:

> They should sell Chrysler on Ebay they might get a better deal for
> that dead Michigan company. What do they expect from a state
> that is all "Klan" and whose engineering universities throw out
> all the "Smart Humans" in favor of "Klan-Alien" kids who have
> no interest in human engineering but are interested in engineering
> humans.
>
> I'm a former PhD from Michigan Technological University majoring
> in automotive engineering and powe engineering. If Detroit goes down
> the tubes blame the "Klan" and the enslavement and extermination of
> their customer base(human beings). Klan-Aliens don't like cars,
> they don't buy new cars, and they certainly don't modify their
> cars. So, without humans, you end up building cars for aliens that
> don't like cars and that is bad business.
>
> I available for consultation and I'll give you a clue. All the
> Detroit
> MO-car company CEOs are "Klan" and that Wagner Alien, fake as
> can be and you can expect GM to go right down the tubes also.
>
> Without real leadership in Detroit Mo-city becomes dead "Klan" city.
>
> From Martian Klan Orlando where they build nuclear armed cruise
> missiles("B" Lock-Head) right down the block from the Mickey Mouse
> International Resorts and you'll find the real weapons of mass
> destruction at Disney not LockHeed,

What are you talking about? Speak English.
Old January 16th 09, 02:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Geoff[_7_]

"Bluuuue Rajah" <Bluuuuue@Rajah.> wrote in message ...
> wrote in
> :
>
>> They should sell Chrysler on Ebay they might get a better deal for
>> that dead Michigan company. What do they expect from a state
>> that is all "Klan" and whose engineering universities throw out
>> all the "Smart Humans" in favor of "Klan-Alien" kids who have
>> no interest in human engineering but are interested in engineering
>> humans.
>>
>> I'm a former PhD from Michigan Technological University majoring

EXACTLY WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR AND MINOR FIELDS OF STUDY
WHAT PAPERS HAVE YOU PUBLISHED AT YOUR ALMA MATER.
I would like to read your thesis and/or antithesis.

Old January 16th 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Bluuuue Rajah

@k9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com:

>>> They should sell Chrysler on Ebay they might get a better deal for
>>> that dead Michigan company. What do they expect from a state
>>> that is all "Klan" and whose engineering universities throw out
>>> all the "Smart Humans" in favor of "Klan-Alien" kids who have
>>> no interest in human engineering but are interested in engineering
>>> humans.
>>>
>>> I'm a former PhD from Michigan Technological University majoring

> EXACTLY WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR AND MINOR FIELDS OF STUDY
> WHAT PAPERS HAVE YOU PUBLISHED AT YOUR ALMA MATER.
> I would like to read your thesis and/or antithesis.

Wayne Manzo is listed as a lost classmate by Michigan Tech's 1983 alumni
association.

http://www.huskylink.mtu.edu/s/349/i...gid=1&pgid=596

Old January 16th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
CopperTop[_10_]

wrote in news:9a9c664c-8a17-48e0-bbda-37f4d58806e5
@k9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com:

> They should sell Chrysler on Ebay they might get a better deal for
> that dead Michigan company. What do they expect from a state
> that is all "Klan" and whose engineering universities throw out
> all the "Smart Humans" in favor of "Klan-Alien" kids who have
> no interest in human engineering but are interested in engineering
> humans.
>
> I'm a former PhD from Michigan Technological University majoring
> in automotive engineering and powe engineering. If Detroit goes down
> the tubes blame the "Klan" and the enslavement and extermination of
> their customer base(human beings). Klan-Aliens don't like cars,
> they don't buy new cars, and they certainly don't modify their
> cars. So, without humans, you end up building cars for aliens that
> don't like cars and that is bad business.
>
> I available for consultation and I'll give you a clue. All the
> Detroit
> MO-car company CEOs are "Klan" and that Wagner Alien, fake as
> can be and you can expect GM to go right down the tubes also.
>
> Without real leadership in Detroit Mo-city becomes dead "Klan" city.
>
> From Martian Klan Orlando where they build nuclear armed cruise
> missiles("B" Lock-Head) right down the block from the Mickey Mouse
> International Resorts and you'll find the real weapons of mass
> destruction at Disney not LockHeed,
>
> Wayne E. Manzo, PhD, Publisher, Human Rights Leader,
> Scientist, TV Director-Producer-Host

You sound more like someone that was possibly canned by one of the
Detroit 3 and ****ed about it. Not someone with the credentials you
claim to have.
Old January 16th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Auto Inspector[_2_]

On Jan 16, 7:01*am, "Geoff" > wrote:
> Chrysleris a UNION ENTITY something that should have died along with forced child labor.
> Unions are the real problem and not the industry itself.
>
> > wrote in ...
> > They should sellChrysleron Ebay they might get a better deal for
> > that dead Michigan company. What do they expect from a state
> > that is all "Klan" and whose engineering universities throw out
> > all the "Smart Humans" in favor of "Klan-Alien" kids who have
> > no interest in human engineering but are interested in engineering
> > humans.

> > I'm a former PhD from Michigan Technological University majoring
> > in automotive engineering and powe engineering. If Detroit goes down
> > the tubes blame the "Klan" and the enslavement and extermination of
> > their customer base(human beings). Klan-Aliens don't like cars,
> > they don't buy new cars, and they certainly don't modify their
> > cars. So, without humans, you end up building cars for aliens that
> > don't like cars and that is bad business.

> > I available for consultation and I'll give you a clue. All the
> > Detroit
> > MO-car company CEOs are "Klan" and that Wagner Alien, fake as
> > can be and you can expect GM to go right down the tubes also.

> > Without real leadership in Detroit Mo-city becomes dead "Klan" city.

> > From Martian Klan Orlando where they build nuclear armed cruise
> > missiles("B" Lock-Head) right down the block from the Mickey Mouse
> > International Resorts and you'll find the real weapons of mass
> > destruction at Disney not LockHeed,

> > Wayne E. Manzo, PhD, Publisher, Human Rights Leader,
> > Scientist, TV Director-Producer-Host

Unions is mafia. No question about it. BUT!!! Did it ever occurred to
you that if the companies were honest and reasonable to at least their
own workforce, unions would've had tough time recruiting people? In
other words, there are two layers of crooks - corporations and union,
and the workers get screwed by both but at least sometimes, at very
limited extent there is an alternative force that may neutralize
corporate greed and stupidity.
Old January 16th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Bill Putney

wrote:
> They should sell Chrysler on Ebay they might get a better deal for
> that dead Michigan company. What do they expect from a state
> that is all "Klan" and whose engineering universities throw out
> all the "Smart Humans" in favor of "Klan-Alien" kids who have
> no interest in human engineering but are interested in engineering
> humans.
>
> I'm a former PhD from Michigan Technological University majoring
> in automotive engineering and powe engineering. If Detroit goes down
> the tubes blame the "Klan" and the enslavement and extermination of
> their customer base(human beings). Klan-Aliens don't like cars,
> they don't buy new cars, and they certainly don't modify their
> cars. So, without humans, you end up building cars for aliens that
> don't like cars and that is bad business.
>
> I available for consultation and I'll give you a clue. All the
> Detroit
> MO-car company CEOs are "Klan" and that Wagner Alien, fake as
> can be and you can expect GM to go right down the tubes also.
>
> Without real leadership in Detroit Mo-city becomes dead "Klan" city.
>
> From Martian Klan Orlando where they build nuclear armed cruise
> missiles("B" Lock-Head) right down the block from the Mickey Mouse
> International Resorts and you'll find the real weapons of mass
> destruction at Disney not LockHeed,
>
> Wayne E. Manzo, PhD, Publisher, Human Rights Leader,
> Scientist, TV Director-Producer-Host

Somebody care to translate that for us?

--
Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old January 17th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Bill Putney

Auto Inspector wrote:

> Unions is mafia...

Yes they is.

--
Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old January 17th 09, 09:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos,alt.politics,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.alien.research
Dori A Schmetterling[_3_]

Incoherence is not banned on Usenet.

DAS

---