NY Times on Sim Racing

Old March 6th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jason moyer

Default NY Times on Sim Racing

On Mar 5, 7:32 pm, "jason moyer" > wrote:

> Awesome, what were your thoughts on Richard Burn Rally?

Actually, ignore that (not that I need to tell you to, I'm sure you'd
go off on some unrelated personal-attack tangent). I really don't
give a flying **** what you thought about it.

Old March 6th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave F

"jason moyer" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> On Mar 5, 7:32 pm, "jason moyer" > wrote:
>
>> Awesome, what were your thoughts on Richard Burn Rally?

> Actually, ignore that (not that I need to tell you to, I'm sure you'd
> go off on some unrelated personal-attack tangent). I really don't
> give a flying **** what you thought about it.

LOL

You are the one who, completely unprovoked, started hurling insults around.
Review the thread.

--
David G Fisher

Old March 8th 07, 11:51 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Don Awalt

Cool - what are the two new mods, I have not seen anything about them?

"George Adams" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 4, 2:56 pm, "Dave F" > wrote:
>> "jason moyer" > wrote in message
>>
>> ups.com...

>> > No login.

>> > Nice article, it's fairly amazing they actually named the sim, since
>> > most of the time they talk around it in these sorts of pieces.
>> > Granted, everyone already knew what the pros were driving anyway.

>> Dead software.
>>
>> --
>> David G Fisher

> Yep, absolutely stone cold dead. Two excellent new mods in the past
> couple weeks. Yup, dead as a doornail.

Most times Brakes..Some times no. Frankenstien Ford Explorer 8 September 22nd 05 02:29 AM
Bushamerica - Cops shoot SUV 120 times. Hit UNARMED driver 4 times. Jesse Jackson calls it a hate crime [email protected] Driving 1 June 9th 05 01:52 AM
OT sad times Shag VW air cooled 15 April 15th 05 12:30 AM
Lap times Target Simulators 4 January 21st 05 10:06 PM