Are there any Yellows in your group?

Old November 8th 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Mary Davies

Default Are there any Yellows in your group?

Hello Yellow Miata Lovers

I am on a quest to find all the yellow Miatas. I have a pristine 1992
sunburst. Mazda only made 4,800 yellows.

Do you own one, or know someone who does? Friend me, Mary
Theyellowfinder or follow me on Twitter findtheyellows.

Construction of the weareallyellow.com is underway.

If you have a yellow, or know someone who does, please send details to
.

Details: year, VIN number (optional), Owner Name, Location of
Vehicle, Picture, History and any other details you’d like to share.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Mary Davies

Follow us on Twitter – findtheyellow

Find us on Facebook – Mary Theyellowfinder
Old November 8th 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger[_2_]

Mary Davies wrote:
> Hello Yellow Miata Lovers
>
> I am on a quest to find all the yellow Miatas. I have a pristine 1992
> sunburst. Mazda only made 4,800 yellows.
>
> Do you own one, or know someone who does? Friend me, Mary
> Theyellowfinder or follow me on Twitter findtheyellows.
>
> Construction of the weareallyellow.com is underway.
>
> If you have a yellow, or know someone who does, please send details to
> .
>
> Details: year, VIN number (optional), Owner Name, Location of
> Vehicle, Picture, History and any other details you’d like to share.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Mary Davies
>

> Follow us on Twitter – findtheyellow
>
> Find us on Facebook – Mary Theyellowfinder

Wow. First post since Oct. 5.

I've never seen a yellow. I junked my '96 Montego Blue a couple of years
ago and bought a babied 2004 Titanium MSM with the small FM package. Around
200 hp, I think. Zoom Zoom.

Old November 9th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

Mary Davies > wrote:

> Hello Yellow Miata Lovers
>
> I am on a quest to find all the yellow Miatas. I have a pristine
> 1992 sunburst. Mazda only made 4,800 yellows.
>
> Do you own one, or know someone who does?

I live in Phoenix, AZ and the third Sunday of each month a local boy
scout troop sponsors an electronic swapmeet which I usually attend.

http://electronicfest.com/

There was one of the vendors who showed up each month in a pristine
yellow Miata but I haven't seen him lately????

I'll see if I can find any more information about him and/or the car.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
Old November 9th 11, 03:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

On 11/8/2011 5:48 PM, Mary Davies wrote:
> Hello Yellow Miata Lovers
>
> I am on a quest to find all the yellow Miatas. I have a pristine 1992
> sunburst. Mazda only made 4,800 yellows.
>
> Do you own one, or know someone who does? Friend me, Mary
> Theyellowfinder or follow me on Twitter findtheyellows.
>
> Construction of the weareallyellow.com is underway.
>
> If you have a yellow, or know someone who does, please send details to
> .
>
> Details: year, VIN number (optional), Owner Name, Location of
> Vehicle, Picture, History and any other details you’d like to share.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Mary Davies
>

> Follow us on Twitter – findtheyellow
>
> Find us on Facebook – Mary Theyellowfinder

mary, if you have not already seen it, this should be of interest to
you...
http://www.miata.net/misc/yellow.html

Old November 9th 11, 04:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Carbon

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 16:52:46 -0600, Frank Berger wrote:

> Wow. First post since Oct. 5.
>
> I've never seen a yellow. I junked my '96 Montego Blue a couple of
> years ago and bought a babied 2004 Titanium MSM with the small FM
> package. Around 200 hp, I think. Zoom Zoom.

I have the same car, minus the little enchilada. I've heard there might
be drivability problems when you tinker with the intake. Ever noticed
any problems? My car is dead-nuts reliable, and I'm sort of afraid to
tinker with it.
Old November 9th 11, 06:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger[_2_]

Carbon wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 16:52:46 -0600, Frank Berger wrote:
>
>> Wow. First post since Oct. 5.
>>
>> I've never seen a yellow. I junked my '96 Montego Blue a couple of
>> years ago and bought a babied 2004 Titanium MSM with the small FM
>> package. Around 200 hp, I think. Zoom Zoom.

> I have the same car, minus the little enchilada. I've heard there
> might be drivability problems when you tinker with the intake. Ever
> noticed any problems? My car is dead-nuts reliable, and I'm sort of
> afraid to tinker with it.

Don't like the 6-speed very much, but no problems as a result of the FM
package.

Old November 10th 11, 03:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Carbon

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 23:18:00 -0600, Frank Berger wrote:
> Carbon wrote:
>> On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 16:52:46 -0600, Frank Berger wrote:
>>
>>> Wow. First post since Oct. 5.
>>>
>>> I've never seen a yellow. I junked my '96 Montego Blue a couple of
>>> years ago and bought a babied 2004 Titanium MSM with the small FM
>>> package. Around 200 hp, I think. Zoom Zoom.

>> I have the same car, minus the little enchilada. I've heard there
>> might be drivability problems when you tinker with the intake. Ever
>> noticed any problems? My car is dead-nuts reliable, and I'm sort of
>> afraid to tinker with it.

> Don't like the 6-speed very much, but no problems as a result of the
> FM package.

That's good to know. Thanks.

I'm ok with the 6-speed but not the gearing, which is ridiculously
short. If I did the LE I would also do this: http://goo.gl/6dKAd
Old November 10th 11, 05:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger[_2_]

Carbon wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 23:18:00 -0600, Frank Berger wrote:
>> Carbon wrote:

>>> I have the same car, minus the little enchilada. I've heard there
>>> might be drivability problems when you tinker with the intake. Ever
>>> noticed any problems? My car is dead-nuts reliable, and I'm sort of
>>> afraid to tinker with it.

>> Don't like the 6-speed very much, but no problems as a result of the
>> FM package.

> That's good to know. Thanks.
>
> I'm ok with the 6-speed but not the gearing, which is ridiculously
> short. If I did the LE I would also do this: http://goo.gl/6dKAd

Yeah, I know about that. I thought the speedo gear was included in the
price, but here I see it's an extra $122.

Old November 10th 11, 12:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Domagoj Bagaric[_2_]

On 8.11.2011. 23:48, Mary Davies wrote:

> If you have a yellow, or know someone who does, please send details to
> .

know 3 guys, but all are 2000 NB (log on miata.hr/forum)

mine's black (go bandits!)
Old November 10th 11, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Domagoj Bagaric[_2_]

On 8.11.2011. 23:52, Frank Berger wrote:

> ago and bought a babied 2004 Titanium MSM with the small FM package.
> Around 200 hp, I think. Zoom Zoom.

iirc they (mazda) never imported msm in europe. that sucks, coz I wanna one!

mmm lava orange. don't go to youtube, don't goooo... fck there goes the
afternoon...