A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto makers » VW air cooled
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hello to everyone on the group

Old February 6th 11, 05:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
fred67bug[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Hello to everyone on the group

Hi, I Haven't posted on ramva for a long time-(at least 5 years).I have some catching up to do.
When did Bob Hoover die? I had someone ask me how to get a cd of Bob Hoover's sermons and I googled his name. I hit a dead end locating the cd and also learned he is gone. Last time I posted he was still alive and giving out VW info to whoever was interested. Sorry to hear of his passing.
Also saw a youtube video of VW gathering in Finland I presume. Looked like an interesting group. Racing around in the snow on a frozen lake? Looked like a Kubelwagen doing drifts around the oval! Wish I was there with my Beetle-used to love driving it in the Winter-Don't do it now because of all thesalt spread on the roads here in New Jersey.
Hello Jan -see you are still acore member-you were always avery active member of this group-glad you're still around.
I have a few questions for the group about my 67 beetle-I will return with them most likely tommorow-until then goodbye.
Ads
Old February 7th 11, 01:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_4_]
external usenet poster

fred67bug wrote:
> Hi, I Haven't posted on ramva for a long time-(at least 5 years).I have some catching up to do.
> When did Bob Hoover die? I had someone ask me how to get a cd of Bob Hoover's sermons and I googled his name. I hit a dead end locating the cd and also learned he is gone. Last time I posted he was still alive and giving out VW info to whoever was interested. Sorry to hear of his passing.
> Also saw a youtube video of VW gathering in Finland I presume. Looked like an interesting group. Racing around in the snow on a frozen lake? Looked like a Kubelwagen doing drifts around the oval! Wish I was there with my Beetle-used to love driving it in the Winter-Don't do it now because of all thesalt spread on the roads here in New Jersey.
> Hello Jan -see you are still acore member-you were always avery active member of this group-glad you're still around.
> I have a few questions for the group about my 67 beetle-I will return with them most likely tommorow-until then goodbye.

Hey Fred and welcome back

There's still a few of us lurking here.

Jan
Old February 8th 11, 01:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman
external usenet poster

I still lurk around here once in a while. Good to see a you posting
again

On Feb 7, 7:33*am, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> fred67bug wrote:
> > Hi, I Haven't posted on ramva for a long time-(at least 5 years).I have some catching up to do.
> > *When did Bob Hoover die? I had someone ask me how to get a cd of Bob Hoover's sermons and I googled his name. I hit a dead end locating the cd and also learned he is gone. Last time I posted he was still alive and giving out VW info to whoever was interested. Sorry to hear of his passing.
> > Also saw a youtube video of VW gathering in Finland I presume. Looked like an interesting group. Racing around in the snow on a frozen lake? Looked like a Kubelwagen doing drifts around the oval! Wish I was there with my Beetle-used to love driving it in the Winter-Don't do it now because of all thesalt spread on the roads here in New Jersey.
> > Hello Jan -see you are still acore member-you were always avery active member of this group-glad you're still around.
> > I have a few questions for the group about my 67 beetle-I will return with them most likely tommorow-until then goodbye.

>
> Hey Fred and welcome back
>
> There's still a few of us lurking here.
>
> Jan

Old February 10th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
DogDiesel
external usenet poster

"fred67bug" > wrote in message
Hi, I Haven't posted on ramva for a long time-(at least 5 years).I have some
catching up to do.
When did Bob Hoover die? I had someone ask me how to get a cd of Bob
Hoover's sermons and I googled his name. I hit a dead end locating the cd
and also learned he is gone. Last time I posted he was still alive and
giving out VW info to whoever was interested. Sorry to hear of his passing.
Also saw a youtube video of VW gathering in Finland I presume. Looked like
an interesting group. Racing around in the snow on a frozen lake? Looked
like a Kubelwagen doing drifts around the oval! Wish I was there with my
Beetle-used to love driving it in the Winter-Don't do it now because of all
thesalt spread on the roads here in New Jersey.
Hello Jan -see you are still acore member-you were always avery active
member of this group-glad you're still around.
I have a few questions for the group about my 67 beetle-I will return with
them most likely tommorow-until then goodbye.

Hi,