Three Wise Men

Old December 27th 10, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
johnny p.

Default Three Wise Men

Hi Group!

Go see the Top Gear guys drive a Miata (and a couple of other lesser
cars) recreating the Three Wise Men's trip to Bethlehem!

yrs jp
Old December 27th 10, 05:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >,
"johnny p." > wrote:

> Go see the Top Gear guys drive a Miata (and a couple of other lesser
> cars) recreating the Three Wise Men's trip to Bethlehem!

I just finished watching (thanks, finalgear.com). Not their best travel
special--the cars were too reliable and everything was fairly
predictable. I won't spoil the end, but IMHO the best joke was the
mouse. Well worth the download.

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO
Old December 27th 10, 09:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Donwill

On 27/12/2010 04:58, Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In >,
> "johnny > wrote:
>

>> Go see the Top Gear guys drive a Miata (and a couple of other lesser
>> cars) recreating the Three Wise Men's trip to Bethlehem!
>>

> I just finished watching (thanks, finalgear.com). Not their best travel
> special--the cars were too reliable and everything was fairly
> predictable. I won't spoil the end, but IMHO the best joke was the
> mouse. Well worth the download.

I agree, not their best programme by far, I thought it was a little
tacky and the lads didn't seem to have their hearts in it.
Apart from the MX5 (Miata) interest I wouldn't have bothered.

Don