Where Is Everybody?

Old December 18th 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jim Ed

Default Where Is Everybody?

Has this group almost died or is everyone busy with something else?
Old December 18th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
DogDiesel

"Jim Ed" > wrote in message
> Has this group almost died or is everyone busy with something else?

All of usenet has almost died. But , no theres no much going on here. Id
say theres a lot of VW burnout here.

Old December 18th 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Randall

That's what I'd like to know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzaPGWOutWQ&NR=1

Old December 19th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_5_]

On 12/18/2010 2:37 PM, Randall wrote:

> That's what I'd like to know.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzaPGWOutWQ&NR=1

I remember when this group was so busy you had to read it several times
a day to keep up with all the simultaneous conversations...

I miss those days, and my friends here.
Old December 20th 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jerry - OHIO

It is lonely without bondo boy cluttering up the board.
Did he blow his brains out or did somebody do it for him. I did here
about a meth lab blowing up but I think that was here in Ohio.
Jerry
75 rupp centair -1500 VW POWERED

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

Old December 22nd 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John Willis

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:34:08 -0500, Jan Andersson
> scribbled this interesting note:

>On 12/18/2010 2:37 PM, Randall wrote:
>>
>> That's what I'd like to know.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzaPGWOutWQ&NR=1
>>

>I remember when this group was so busy you had to read it several times
>a day to keep up with all the simultaneous conversations...
>
>I miss those days, and my friends here.

I'm still here. Just don't post much these days. It has been a year or
so since I contributed.

Still have the green 1959. It still has the original 36hp engine in
it. It still gets driven whenever inclination and weather coincide.

--
John Willis

(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)
Old December 24th 10, 08:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
DogDiesel

"Jerry - OHIO" > wrote in message
> It is lonely without bondo boy cluttering up the board.
> Did he blow his brains out or did somebody do it for him. I did here
> about a meth lab blowing up but I think that was here in Ohio.
> Jerry
> 75 rupp centair -1500 VW POWERED
>

> http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage
>

>On , youre cracking me up.

So, you know where any VWs are sitting around at?? In ohio.

Diesel.

Old December 25th 10, 03:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

"John Willis" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 21:34:08 -0500, Jan Andersson
> scribbled this interesting note:

>On 12/18/2010 2:37 PM, Randall wrote:
>>
>> That's what I'd like to know.
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzaPGWOutWQ&NR=1
>>

>I remember when this group was so busy you had to read it several times
>a day to keep up with all the simultaneous conversations...
>
>I miss those days, and my friends here.

I'm still here. Just don't post much these days. It has been a year or
so since I contributed.

Still have the green 1959. It still has the original 36hp engine in
it. It still gets driven whenever inclination and weather coincide.

--

Good to see you drop in, John.... Many of the "old timers" are still here,
but much more quiet than we used to be.... Just as video killed the radio

Old December 29th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John J Stafford

Still here after all the years.

I'm a little pre-occupied with employment issues: specifically,
preparing for retirement - which frankly is freaking me out.
Old December 31st 10, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

"John J Stafford" wrote in message

>Still here after all the years.

>I'm a little pre-occupied with employment issues: specifically,
>preparing for retirement - which frankly is freaking me out.

don't freak over it....it's the reward for working hard all those years...
my dad called me today....told him I was at work, he told me he hates I have
to work for a living, I should try retirement like him! I'll get my turn,
not as early as he did(he retired at 54), but I look forward to it!