Note to self

Old April 30th 10, 08:48 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Default Note to self

If it has been raining, it is not wise to open the driver's window, so
one might wave to one's wife just prior to making a left hander.

All the water *will* slide off the roof and into the car.

DAMHIKIJDOK
116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old April 30th 10, 08:59 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Dave Savage[_3_]

"Catman" > wrote in message
> If it has been raining, it is not wise to open the driver's window, so one
> might wave to one's wife just prior to making a left hander.
>
> All the water *will* slide off the roof and into the car.
>
> DAMHIKIJDOK
> --
> Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6 TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21 COSOC#3
> Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright (Remove rust to reply)
> 116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
> Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
> www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

Ah yes, but only if you've been spending your weekends polishing your car,
instead of drinking beer !

On my 156, a fine coating of dust / volcanic ash on the roof ensures no
water sliding.

Dave S. :>))

Old April 30th 10, 10:56 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Dave Savage wrote:
> "Catman" > wrote in message
>> If it has been raining, it is not wise to open the driver's window, so one
>> might wave to one's wife just prior to making a left hander.
>>
>> All the water *will* slide off the roof and into the car.
>>
>> DAMHIKIJDOK
>> --
>> Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6 TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21 COSOC#3
>> Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright (Remove rust to reply)
>> 116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
>> Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
>> www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

> Ah yes, but only if you've been spending your weekends polishing your car,
> instead of drinking beer !

Nah, I paid someone else to do that.

> On my 156, a fine coating of dust / volcanic ash on the roof ensures no
> water sliding.

I may try that next time. Any idea when the next erruption is due?

Old April 30th 10, 01:23 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
GT[_13_]

"Catman" > wrote in message
> Dave Savage wrote:
>> "Catman" > wrote in message
>>> If it has been raining, it is not wise to open the driver's window, so
>>> one might wave to one's wife just prior to making a left hander.
>>>
>>> All the water *will* slide off the roof and into the car.
>>>
>>> DAMHIKIJDOK
>>> --
>>> Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6 TEAR#4 BOTAFOF#38 Apostle#21 COSOC#3
>>> Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright (Remove rust to reply)
>>> 116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 GTV TS GT 3.2 V6
>>> Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
>>> www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

>> Ah yes, but only if you've been spending your weekends polishing your
>> car, instead of drinking beer !

> Nah, I paid someone else to do that.

I wish someone would pay me to drink beer.

Old April 30th 10, 01:48 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

GT wrote:
> "Catman" > wrote in message
>> Dave Savage wrote:

>>> Ah yes, but only if you've been spending your weekends polishing your
>>> car, instead of drinking beer !

>> Nah, I paid someone else to do that.

> I wish someone would pay me to drink beer.

Looking at my waistline right now, I'm glad no one will pay *me* to
drink beer

Note to BMW John Bradley Auto Photos 3 September 17th 08 04:43 AM
NOTE kenmo Auto Photos 1 December 6th 06 01:02 AM
just a note stevie Ford Explorer 0 November 22nd 05 01:51 AM
Note to Self Juper Wort VW air cooled 7 September 27th 05 03:51 PM
A Note for "Dad" Scubabix Corvette 9 March 22nd 05 08:38 PM