Diagnostic tools for Audi A4, 2002

Old September 14th 09, 03:02 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Jacek

Default Diagnostic tools for Audi A4, 2002

On Jul 27, 11:18*pm, "dave AKA vwdoc1"
> wrote:
> You can always post what you found (codes) with your new toy.......I mean
> tool! *<g>
>
> "Jacek" > wrote
>
> snip
>
> I just got the ross-tech type tool from e-bay. *It was sent twice to a
> wrong address - ha, ha. *Finally got it. *It did show a number of
> issues that I have to spend more time researching. *Seems like the
> Comfort Control Module is a major suspect, something I suspected from
> the beginning. *I hope it will not put me in the poor house if I have
> to buy one.
>
> Will keep you posted.
>
> jacek

Got a number of codes. Erased them all and that fixed a lot of
problems. The original problem (Bac-up lights always on and
passernger mirror tilted down) was caused by a faulty comfort module.
Got another one (second hand) and.... all fixed. Now my pilot (remote
control) doesn't work. I have to figure out how to syncronize it with
the new module?!
Old September 14th 09, 12:11 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

either use your ross-tech type tool or 2 keys are needed. ;-)