How has Mex Beetle and would like to exchange experiences

Old October 13th 04, 08:23 PM
Javier

Default How has Mex Beetle and would like to exchange experiences

I have a 2003 also, what trouble are you having with it. By the way The
yahoo group is entirely MexiBeetle so might be a better place for help.

Javier

Old October 14th 04, 01:07 AM
Marco

Hi,

I just posted a follow up to the other posting.

Sorry, I screwed up yesterday and submitted two postings. These were
my first in about 10 years. Just gotta get used to this software
again.

Marco

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:23:28 GMT, "Javier" > wrote:

>I have a 2003 also, what trouble are you having with it. By the way The
>yahoo group is entirely MexiBeetle so might be a better place for help.
>
>Javier

.. .