Moved to Baltimore - need mechanic

Old August 2nd 12, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger[_2_]

Default Moved to Baltimore - need mechanic

Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little enchilata
upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any problem with the
upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo for service, but it's
running great.

Lots more pretty drives around here than Dallas, but I don't know about the
cops.

Old August 3rd 12, 12:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
charlie

On 8/2/2012 1:08 PM, Frank Berger wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little
> enchilata upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any
> problem with the upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo for
> service, but it's running great.
>
> Lots more pretty drives around here than Dallas, but I don't know about
> the cops.

I'd guess that it has to do with what you want done.
If the turbo does not have anything to do with the service,
there should be no problem. But, if parts of the install
need to be removed to do the service, that's another.
Just make sure that the dealer mechanic is "qualified" to do MSM service.
Old August 25th 12, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

On Thursday, August 2, 2012 10:08:51 AM UTC-7, Frank Berger wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little enchilata
>
> upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any problem with the
>
> upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo for service, but it's
>
> running great.
>

> Lots more pretty drives around here than Dallas, but I don't know about the
>
> cops.

If you're familiar with, Tom & Ray's "Click & Clack," newspaper column, radio program on PBS, and/or their web site, where you can also stream their program, you can scroll down to their, "Mechanic Files," insert your zip code and find recommendations for mechanics near you, cartalk,com

Good Luck!!

Baltimore Mechanic? Jack Gillies VW air cooled 1 September 8th 07 07:08 AM
Videos and photos from Baltimore Carl ROGÉRS Driving 8 August 20th 07 01:39 AM
Weston, WV and Baltimore, MD videos Carl Rogers Driving 3 November 12th 06 11:04 PM
All moved in. ZÿRiX Corvette 0 December 22nd 05 02:05 PM
any cars for sale near Baltimore? Nate Nagel VW water cooled 1 April 27th 05 01:22 PM