Are there any Yellows in your group?

Old November 11th 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Carbon

Default Are there any Yellows in your group?

On Wed, 09 Nov 2011 22:42:27 -0600, Frank Berger wrote:
> Carbon wrote:

>>> Don't like the 6-speed very much, but no problems as a result of the
>>> FM package.

>> That's good to know. Thanks.
>>
>> I'm ok with the 6-speed but not the gearing, which is ridiculously
>> short. If I did the LE I would also do this: http://goo.gl/6dKAd

> Yeah, I know about that. I thought the speedo gear was included in
> the price, but here I see it's an extra $122.

Corksport sells both parts in one package for $629. I've seen the kits
around for $550-ish, but not recently.

http://www.corksport.com/mazda-3.63-...nd-pinion.html
Old November 11th 11, 03:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

LOL You went, didn't you?! Ya, it can be like a black hole! I don't think
Gran Turismo ever got the MSM Miata either. Sucks also!

Chris
99BBB

Old November 12th 11, 03:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Domagoj Bagaric[_2_]

ended up looking @ v8 kits and whatnot damn you interwebs
Old December 27th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
DerekW

"Mary Davies" > wrote in message
Hello Yellow Miata Lovers

I am on a quest to find all the yellow Miatas. I have a pristine 1992
sunburst. Mazda only made 4,800 yellows.

Do you own one, or know someone who does? Friend me, Mary
Theyellowfinder or follow me on Twitter findtheyellows.

Construction of the weareallyellow.com is underway.

If you have a yellow, or know someone who does, please send details to
.

Details: year, VIN number (optional), Owner Name, Location of
Vehicle, Picture, History and any other details you’d like to share.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Mary Davies

There are quite a few in the UK at the second MX5Nutz Peak Meet this summer
we had a good turn out

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...0/P1050684.jpg

http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.p...&hl=Peak&st=60

Delbert