FOR SALE: 1999 Miata - 62,000 miles

Old April 9th 10, 09:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Domagoj Bagaric[_2_]

Default FOR SALE: 1999 Miata - 62,000 miles

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIS7-P9o2TA&NR=1

I was "not druk" when I recored mine (and 8 years younger)
Old April 9th 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_1_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> Bruce, you are a true Miataphile! Glad you can stick with it! Our
> Buddy Mike is no less a car lover, it seems, he's just a bit more
> 'practical' minded. Rock on bud!

There comes a time in life where comfort rules, I now consider comfort
as more important than handling! Fortunately, I have both in my
NA.....

The Usenet Improvement Project:
Old April 9th 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
jasper

On Apr 8, 6:06*am, pws > wrote:
> jasper wrote:
> > On Apr 7, 8:37 am, "Mike F." > wrote:
> >> I'm afraid that my beloved '99 Miata is up for sale. *I hurt my back
> >> last year and climbing into and out of it has become rather painful.
> >> Here's the details on this very well equipped Miata:

> >> * * * * Only 62,000 miles
> >> * * * * Includes both HARDTOP and RAGTOP
> >> * * * * Power Windows
> >> * * * * Air Conditioning
> >> * * * * 2 Full Sets of Tires and Wheels (8 total):
> >> * * * * * Summer set: *15” Alloy with brand new Exclaim UHP tires
> >> * * * * * Winter set: 14” Alloy with 2 year old Blizzak Ice and Snow
> >> * * * * Upgraded Audio System:
> >> * * * * * Plays CD, DVD, and MP3 disks
> >> * * * * * (Put thousands of MP3 files on a
> >> * * * * * DVD and never hear the same song twice!)
> >> * * * * * Input for iPod or other player
> >> * * * * * Outputs for Video and Audio
> >> * * * * * Equalizer
> >> * * * * Looks and runs great!
> >> * * * * Contact MIKE at 609-426-4976 or
> >> * * * * (I'm posting pictures on my web site later today:
> >> * * * *www.rally.cc/miata)

> >> * * * * $6400 grabs it.

> > I don't want to sound hard, but, I was in a very bad airplane crash
> > some years ago and my neck C-4,-5,-6 are fused, my lower back is fused
> > L-4,-5 with metal inside and last year I had my left hip replaced. I
> > need my knees replaced , but I am resisting that for now. I don't get
> > in or out of my 2003 LS, but "I AIN'T given her up!! " It just feels
> > too good after I'm in to drive anything else. Some times you just have
> > to put up with a little pain to enjoy life for this one time I have on
> > this earth. *Sell your MIATA ? Come on !!!

> > Bruce Haskin , *oh yah, I am also 75 years old.too :-).

> Is there such thing as an airplane crash that is not too bad? :-)
>
> Was this in a small plane? Just curious.
>
> I have my Miata running nicely again, brakes finished, it just needs
> tires, registration, inspection and insurance, no problem. Oh yeah, I
> need to replace the top too.
>
> 6 months of driving only the Honda Accord has taken a toll, I can't wait
> to have the Miata back on the road!
>
> Pat- Hide quoted text -

Hi Pat,
(ref. airplane crash ) Well, if you can walk away from it. it's not
" Too Bad ". Yes, it was a mid size pvt. A/C. I was doing a test
flight for the company I worked for. This one did not test out very
well. I have around 10,000 flight hours in Military and Corp. + alot
of pvt. flying. Some days, things just don't go well and I have had
three of those days. :-). I don't fly anymore now, but the good days
were lots of fun. ( two of the crashes were in the Military. One was
very "wet" and the other was on dry land. )

Bruce
Old April 9th 10, 08:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

XS11E wrote:

> There comes a time in life where comfort rules, I now consider comfort
> as more important than handling! Fortunately, I have both in my
> NA.....

Comfort is starting to become number one for myself as well......I must
be getting old...... ;-)

Pat
Old April 9th 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

jasper wrote:

> Hi Pat,
> (ref. airplane crash ) Well, if you can walk away from it. it's not
> " Too Bad ". Yes, it was a mid size pvt. A/C. I was doing a test
> flight for the company I worked for. This one did not test out very
> well. I have around 10,000 flight hours in Military and Corp. + alot
> of pvt. flying. Some days, things just don't go well and I have had
> three of those days. :-). I don't fly anymore now, but the good days
> were lots of fun. ( two of the crashes were in the Military. One was
> very "wet" and the other was on dry land. )
>
> Bruce

Now I "know" two people who have walked away from aircraft crashes. The
other one was in a OH-58D Kiowa Warrior helicopter that was shot down
over Fallujah, Iraq a few years ago.

He was not badly injured, but his co-pilot was killed. Lucky guy, very
few people survive when those Kiowa's are shot down.

Scary stuff! Glad you were able to walk away both times!

Pat