Tasteful

Old September 2nd 09, 07:27 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Halmyre[_1_]

Default Tasteful

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...highlight=alfa

--
Halmyre
Old September 2nd 09, 11:09 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:27:22 -0700 (PDT), Halmyre
> wrote:

>http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...highlight=alfa

That's utterly fantastic. I've never seen such an excellent
*distressed* look for an interior. Just look how it reflects on the
wind screen. Fab. I'd need relaxation therapy after driving that.

As is noted in the site, how did he not fix the wheels to fit the
arches?

For me, the best bit is the vast sum of money he's spent transforming
a 2 cent car into something worth less..

Excellent..I often visit barryboys when I need cheering up!!

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)
Old September 2nd 09, 12:32 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Halmyre wrote:
> http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...highlight=alfa

OM*F*G

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 145 2.0 Cloverleaf 156 V6 2.5 S2
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old September 3rd 09, 06:47 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Zathras > wrote:

> For me, the best bit is the vast sum of money he's spent transforming
> a 2 cent car into something worth less..

If he started off with a real 155 Q4, then he deserves a very slow and
painful death, as Q4s are very rare and actually worth half decent
money.
Alfa 156 TSpark Sportwagon Veloce Selespeed - Alfa 75 TSpark Lusso -
Ducati 750SS - BMW R100RT - Toyota Prius T-Spirit
Old September 8th 09, 09:38 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
GT[_11_]

"Halmyre" > wrote in message
> http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...highlight=alfa

I don't usually get involved in these things, but that is a real state! The
only saving grace is that it doesn't look too much like an alfa any more!

What a fanny!