Cherokee "progress" today

Old February 21st 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Cherokee "progress" today

Here ya go Kate.
Here's a shots from 9Am, 2PM and 5:30 today
Made a little progress today, more tomorrow.
http://home.goldrush.com/obsoelyt/IMG_2790.jpg
http://home.goldrush.com/obsoelyt/IMG_2792.jpg
http://home.goldrush.com/obsoelyt/IMG_2794.jpg

--
Stupendous Man,

Old February 21st 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I thought it worked the other way around? Put parts ON the vehicle?

Carl

Old February 21st 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

I feel like crying.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 21st 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Man I agree with Bill... Are you sure you couldn't have found someone
else looking for a carcas? I just hate thinking if you are scrappig the
metal it will be re-used to build a little rice burner.

In article >,
L.W.(ssill) Hughes III > wrote:

> I feel like crying.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Stupendous Man wrote:
> >
> > Here ya go Kate.
> > Here's a shots from 9Am, 2PM and 5:30 today
> > Made a little progress today, more tomorrow.
> > http://home.goldrush.com/obsoelyt/IMG_2790.jpg
> > http://home.goldrush.com/obsoelyt/IMG_2792.jpg
> > http://home.goldrush.com/obsoelyt/IMG_2794.jpg
> >
> > --
> > Stupendous Man,
> > Defender of Freedom, Advocate of Liberty

--
o_o_o_o
/| ,[_____],
|???L --O|||||||O-
()_)?()_) ????? )_)
Old February 21st 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

You mean, re-used to build 10 little rice burners.

Spdloader

Old February 21st 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

For once we agree Bill! What the hell is going on in these pictures?
--
jeff

Old February 21st 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

These Waggy/Cherokees are cheap and plentiful. The one cut up is donating
parts to 2 other vehicles, and since i am about 90 miles from a scrapyard,
the local transfer station (dump) will take it in small pieces. I hate
destroying what i dont want, but posted on the full-sized jeep board, and
nobody wanted to come and get it. Beter getting recycled than sitting in my
yard.
Anyone want a running 72 for $650? local guy needs cash, I have pictures on
the web.
--
Stupendous Man,
Hathaway Pines, California

Old February 21st 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Oh man!
But but but.... someone might have USED that body.

You're a fast worker, I'll give you that.

Somehow, this just isn't as much fun as sitting out on that deck sipping a
cold one, smelling the tri tip on the BBQ and watching though.

Kate

"Stupendous Man" > wrote in message
: Here ya go Kate.
: Here's a shots from 9Am, 2PM and 5:30 today
: Made a little progress today, more tomorrow.
: http://home.goldrush.com/obsoelyt/IMG_2790.jpg
: http://home.goldrush.com/obsoelyt/IMG_2792.jpg
: http://home.goldrush.com/obsoelyt/IMG_2794.jpg
:
: --

Old February 21st 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Yes please link or mail the pictures to me. As last year Kalifornia
stop retro waving the SMOG requirement for thirty year old vehicles,
makes this high performance Ford 429" waiting for my Bronco a waste:
http://www.billhughes.com/429ford.jpg
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Stupendous Man wrote:

> These Waggy/Cherokees are cheap and plentiful. The one cut up is donating
> parts to 2 other vehicles, and since i am about 90 miles from a scrapyard,
> the local transfer station (dump) will take it in small pieces. I hate
> destroying what i dont want, but posted on the full-sized jeep board, and
> nobody wanted to come and get it. Beter getting recycled than sitting in my
> yard.
> Anyone want a running 72 for $650? local guy needs cash, I have pictures on
> the web.
> --
> Stupendous Man,
> Hathaway Pines, California

Cherokee or Liberty??? [email protected] Jeep 34 December 25th 05 07:15 PM
Will 97 Cherokee Limited seat direct bolt into 96 Cherokee Classic? rgarrett Jeep 0 October 25th 05 08:25 PM
Cherokee Model Query Drifter Jeep 21 September 26th 05 05:33 AM
Tire Pressure?? 90 Cherokee LTD Dana Rohleder Jeep 19 July 16th 05 01:22 AM
jeep cherokee pioneer? James Morrow 4x4 4 February 13th 04 07:43 PM