A truck for Nate...

Old August 17th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

Default A truck for Nate...

Too bad it turned up too late and too far away....

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/car/398739005.html

1969 International Pickup Truck 1000-D - $8000
1969 International 1000-D Pickup Truck. Automatic Transmission. Runs
great. $8,000 obo. Used as host vehicle on the DIY TV show "From Junky To
Funky." Turns a lot of heads when we're driving around town!!

Lots of work completed. New transmission, Front end re-built - New
shocks, ball joints, center link, Gas tank relined, New fuel pump. Have
all paperwork for work completed. Have operator's manual and service
manual, even paperwork from original owner. Mileage unknown. Has a V-8,
four-barrel intake manifold. Passed emissions test last year.

Unlimited potential. Located in Chicago. Serious buyers only, please.

(pics are on the link)

Old August 17th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
N8N

On Aug 17, 10:54 am, (Brent P)
wrote:
> Too bad it turned up too late and too far away....
>
> http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/car/398739005.html
>
> 1969 International Pickup Truck 1000-D - $8000
> 1969 International 1000-D Pickup Truck. Automatic Transmission. Runs
> great. $8,000 obo. Used as host vehicle on the DIY TV show "From Junky To
> Funky." Turns a lot of heads when we're driving around town!!
>
> Lots of work completed. New transmission, Front end re-built - New
> shocks, ball joints, center link, Gas tank relined, New fuel pump. Have
> all paperwork for work completed. Have operator's manual and service
> manual, even paperwork from original owner. Mileage unknown. Has a V-8,
> four-barrel intake manifold. Passed emissions test last year.
>
> Unlimited potential. Located in Chicago. Serious buyers only, please.
>
> (pics are on the link)

sounds good to me!

just saw last night, at a gas station maybe 2 miles from my house, a
68-72? GMC Jimmy with a soft top, in decent looking shape, with a "for
sale" sign in the windshield...

Oh well, at least the F**d is functional.

nate

Old August 20th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
mark

Brent P wrote:
> Too bad it turned up too late and too far away....
>
> http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/car/398739005.html
>
> 1969 International Pickup Truck 1000-D - $8000
> 1969 International 1000-D Pickup Truck. Automatic Transmission. Runs
> great. $8,000 obo. Used as host vehicle on the DIY TV show "From
> Junky To Funky." Turns a lot of heads when we're driving around town!!
>
> Lots of work completed. New transmission, Front end re-built - New
> shocks, ball joints, center link, Gas tank relined, New fuel pump.
> Have all paperwork for work completed. Have operator's manual and
> service manual, even paperwork from original owner. Mileage unknown.
> Has a V-8, four-barrel intake manifold. Passed emissions test last
> year.
>
> Unlimited potential. Located in Chicago. Serious buyers only, please.
>
> (pics are on the link)

yeah, Nate

the International even has the "recycled" Studebaker wheelcovers

my Uncle had a 69 International, he won it in a State wide contest in Iowa,
sponsored by Amoco Gas

every time you filled up, you got an entry in the contest.

it also came equipped with a set of AMOCO tires, with a wide and narrow WSW
pattern

1940 Ford truck rear view - truck bed rob Auto Photos 0 August 6th 07 03:29 AM
Dear Nate Nagel Premier Bush Driving 3 June 28th 07 03:50 AM
China Auto,Mini Bus,City Bus,CNG Bus,Tourist Bus,Light Truck,Heavy Truck,Pickup Truck,Dump Truck,Mini Vehicles,Special Auto,Auto Seat,Auto Lamp,Auto Spare Parts [email protected] Technology 1 November 14th 05 11:31 PM
China Auto,Mini Bus,City Bus,CNG Bus,Tourist Bus,Light Truck,Heavy Truck,Pickup Truck,Dump Truck,Mini Vehicles,Special Auto,Auto Seat,Auto Lamp,Auto Spare Parts [email protected] Chrysler 0 November 14th 05 01:56 PM
Ping: N8N (or Nate N-something) Usual Suspect Driving 0 February 12th 05 10:33 PM