Saturn on GM's chopping block?

Old December 16th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Jay R

Default Saturn on GM's chopping block?

Not sure where the design came from but mine was built in Delaware.

Old December 17th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Jay, read my post.

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>

Old December 25th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Dec 15, 8:17*pm, "marx404" > wrote:

> Fourth. Saturn is not dead. GM is in talks with Store owners about future
> possibilities involving Saturn and there are many possibilities. It's just
> not a cut and dried conversation, because nobody knows, not even all the
> news media you all are reading and those who may know aren't talking at all.
>
> Other than the Outlook, the new Saturn line-up is a shared platform with the
> Opel/Vauxhall family. Astra = Astra, Aura = Vectra, VUE = Antara, SKY = Opel
> GT. If you desire more information, Wikipedia has some very good and factual
> information.

I heard about that "talk"- go out there and sell ! sell ! sell ! - a
scene out of boiler room.
Old December 26th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Jon Jon

SATURN .. heck with SATURN being on GM's chopping block........ GM is on
their own chopping block -------------

My Aunt, who buys a new car every 2 years, bought a new Chevrolet
Corsica .. drove it .. kept hearing this "rattling noise" in the front
left.

After 2 trips to the Chevy Dealer with no mechnical problems found - but
the rattle still there - 3rd trip produced a Body Shop trip.

Removal of the inner and outer fender produced an empty beer can inside
the fender.

Needless to say she has no sympathy for the UAW WORKERS at GM.

She'll probably buy a new car in the next 2 years, doubt it will be a GM
product though.

Old December 29th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Well that explains what inspired the Corsica.

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>

Old December 31st 08, 12:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Jon Jon

Laughing my Ass Off ... I did ask my Aunt, who appreciates my humor
"What kinda beer was it?" .. she said "Hell, I dunno, but it was in a

Direction GM's taking Saturn J B Saturn 38 September 4th 06 04:57 AM
Chopping Bug, making Vert???? Bob VW air cooled 2 March 27th 06 04:07 PM
GM's proud new SUV JohnH Driving 51 September 23rd 05 05:34 AM
GM's automatic headlights, again... N8N Driving 34 July 25th 05 07:14 PM
Crappy undersized wire in overpriced Saturn block heater private Saturn 7 March 5th 05 07:01 AM