Pontiac G5/G6 Q for blah-blah/PerfectReign

Old November 7th 08, 01:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Default Pontiac G5/G6 Q for blah-blah/PerfectReign

Hey, I love my ecotec engine but am getting sick/bored of the rest of my
ION. Been liking the looks of the G5/G6 4cyl and wanted to know your
thoughts on reliability and especially quality, especially since you seem to
know Pontiacs pretty well.
Thanks.

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>

Old November 13th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

nevermind.

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>

Old November 14th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
PerfectReign[_1_]

marx404 turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> nevermind.

Heh - I actually just didn't answer because I think you got the wrong guy. I
don't really know pontiacs - just the Fiero, which was a cool car.

Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it. - Dee
Hock
Old November 16th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

I must have the wrong guy then, my bad. I had thought BlahBlah had changed
his name to...oh well. Thanks fer replyin'. The fiero was a cool car, I
remember them well. Without them, we wouldn't have polymer panels. Long live
polymer.

Anyways, I did my homework and bought an Astra.

--
marx404
<all gmail posts blocked>