What radar detector

Old August 31st 04, 11:03 PM
I-zheet M'drurz

Diode wrote:
> I-zheet M'drurz spoke thusly:

>> None. Slow down. Obey the law. Grow up.

> If you don't own a Corvette, why are you here telling people
> what to do with theirs?

Because I CAN. Ask your buttfugging buddy SAPguru/Hobbes --
this is Usenet, there are no rules. He brought me here,
thank *him*.

> Just a side note, some day you're going
> to get a radar/laser ticket "that one time" you sped up, just
> for a minute, to pass somebody. I suspect that your tune will
> change then. Just a guess...

I suspect you're wrong. If that does happen, I will have
deserved it.

> Not everybody that uses a radar
> detector is a blood thirsty maniac. In fact, more than one
> study shows that the same people who use radar detectors are the
> ones with the safest driving records.

Oh, please!

> I've been on the road for 33 years with 1 ticket and no
> accidents (my fault). Just luck?

29 years here. Only difference is that you use a device
designed to help you break the law, I don't.

--
So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
have some sympathy, and some taste.
Old September 1st 04, 03:24 AM
RWDoyle

Blah blah blah. Nobody cares about your opinion. It just doesn't matter.
If people chooses to use them in states or regions where they are legal then
that is their right. They also have the right to choose not to use them.

You've made your point on this more than once... you don't use one and you
think that those who do are somehow bad people. Fine. Dually noted. Now
shut up.

Old September 1st 04, 03:24 AM
RWDoyle

Old September 1st 04, 05:05 AM
SAPguru

Diode wrote:
> I-zheet M'drurz spoke thusly:
>> None. Slow down. Obey the law. Grow up.
>>

> If you don't own a Corvette, why are you here telling people what to
> do with theirs?

Pendergast is only here to hump my leg because I own some vettes.

Old September 1st 04, 05:05 AM
SAPguru

Old September 1st 04, 05:07 AM
SAPguru

I-zheet M'drurz wrote:
> Diode wrote:
>> If you don't own a Corvette, why are you here telling people
>> what to do with theirs?

> Because I CAN. Ask your buttfugging buddy SAPguru/Hobbes --
> this is Usenet, there are no rules. He brought me here,
> thank *him*.

You brought yourself here, pedophile.

>> I've been on the road for 33 years with 1 ticket and no
>> accidents (my fault). Just luck?

> 29 years here. Only difference is that you use a device
> designed to help you break the law, I don't.

Yeah, you prefer child molestation when you wanna break a law or two.

Old September 1st 04, 05:07 AM
SAPguru

Old September 1st 04, 04:14 PM
Diode

I-zheet M'drurz spoke thusly:

>>Not everybody that uses a radar
>>detector is a blood thirsty maniac. In fact, more than one
>>study shows that the same people who use radar detectors are the
>>ones with the safest driving records.

> Oh, please!

Oh please what? If you think it's BS look it up. You can find the info
at the National Motorists Association Web Site.

--

Shut up, Dave.

-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
'79 Triumph Bonneville
Old September 1st 04, 04:14 PM
Diode

I-zheet M'drurz spoke thusly:

Old September 1st 04, 04:58 PM
MES

This post has gotten way off topic! I asked the question "What Radar
Detector is considered the best k40 RD850
passport 8500x50
escort 995
passport 8500"
Was the original question, I did not ask anything about the ethics of it.
m...