Save Big $$$ at the PUMP! 13% gasoline/16% diesel. Ask us how?

Old December 10th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
autocheck

Default Save Big $$$ at the PUMP! 13% gasoline/16% diesel. Ask us how?

New - The "Ultimate Me2" Fuel Additive - EPA approved and Independent
Lab TESTED (twice - the second to verify the amazing first test results
- True!)
Increase mileage/Save $ at the pump; Reduce emissions to almost zero;
Increase engine power; Reduce maintenance costs; Switch from Premium to
Regular gasoline with loss of engine performance and Save even more $.
SAVE $6.00 per fill-up - 5 gal./60 litre gasoline tank - each and every
time. Even more with diesel!
Visit www.ultimateme2.com for all of the details and the TEST results.
We dare you to compare this product with others on the market today!
Contact for all other details - to purchase a Test
bottle; a case of 6; to become a wholesaler/ Retailer/ Distributor/ to
learn about our other products - and Go Around the World with us!
Imagine the market - Truckers; Busses; Taxis; RV's; Cycles; and so much
more.
Thanks for listening - Hugh Love & Maria Bacso - B&L Marketing

Old December 13th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
*

Care to share any of the alleged data obtained?

autocheck > wrote in article
. com>...

Old December 13th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
*

Here's something funny......

The absolute worst mileage - worse than the baseline pre-treatment test -
was obtained with the additive in the vehicle......

.....and the increase was comparing one run with the additive to another run
with the additive.

Average mileages - according to the test results - were 25.13 mpg and 23.20
mpg for the baseline tests - which the report shows as a 7.7% decrease from
one test to the other.

The average fuel mileages for the additive runs were 21.84 and 23.01 -
which the report shows as that 13% increase.

Both of the baseline pre-additive mileage averages are higher than the
tests run with the additive.

Figures don't lie, but liars DO figure.

Reminds me of the tax accountant who, when asked the sum of two plus two -
replied, "What would you LIKE it to be?"

I guess the Chinese have studied the MLM scam/scheme quite closely and are
learning the flim-flam language and application of statistics well.

Maybe you can sell some of this snake oil to the RCMP?

autocheck > wrote in article
. com>...

Old December 14th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.autos.misc
Porgy Tirebiter

Default Save NOTHING at the PUMP! lose money to us. Ask us how?

SCAM...PURE AND SIMPLE!
This one is right up there with the "Turbo-Twister", the Fuel magnet,The
power pill and Slick-50...

Dont waste your money.

Old December 28th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
autocheck

Please visit www.ultimateme2.com/ for all test results. We offer a 30
day money back guaranty with the product ... AND we are aware that many
of these types of products are scams ... that is why we went to
Independent Lab TESTING with EPA approval to verify the results ... a
second test was necessary to prove that the amazing first tests were
correct. Results of some personal teesting have shown better that the
13% gasoline, and 16% diesel SAVINGS ...Proof is in the results that
the Individual receives.
What is your interest???? Thanks for responding.