clap clap I'm out

Old July 29th 07, 07:29 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RS[_1_]

Default clap clap I'm out

Selling my 94 Vette. Because I need a year-around car that combines
performance and style that the vette gave me + winter security that my 4x4
ranger gave me. But only want 1 car (room + insurance are factors). had
listed the vette in paper, response was light due to high asking price. I'm
looking at the 3 series xi from BMW (AWD) and the Caddy STS 4 (AWD). If I
don't get cash for the vette, I may just have to sacrifice it as a trade in.
94 six speed, White w/ Black leater 27k miles , New Eagle F1s

--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

Old July 29th 07, 09:46 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"RS" > wrote in message
> Selling my 94 Vette. Because I need a year-around car that
> combines performance and style that the vette gave me +
> winter security that my 4x4 ranger gave me. But only want
> 1 car (room + insurance are factors). had listed the vette
> in paper, response was light due to high asking price. I'm
> looking at the 3 series xi from BMW (AWD) and the Caddy
> STS 4 (AWD). If I don't get cash for the vette, I may just
> have to sacrifice it as a trade in.
> 94 six speed, White w/ Black leater 27k miles , New Eagle
> F1s
>

> --
> RS
> 2006 FLSTNI
> 2002 1200C
> 1991 FLSTF
> "What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we use
> to talk?"

G'luck RS..
--
"Key"
=====

Old August 2nd 07, 11:46 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RS[_1_]

"'Key" > wrote in message
. ..
> "RS" > wrote in message news:e05ri.1913$oW3.1252@trndny08...
>> Selling my 94 Vette. Because I need a year-around car that combines
>> performance and style that the vette gave me + winter security that my
>> 4x4 ranger gave me. But only want 1 car (room + insurance are factors).
>> had listed the vette in paper, response was light due to high asking
>> price. I'm looking at the 3 series xi from BMW (AWD) and the Caddy STS 4
>> (AWD). If I don't get cash for the vette, I may just have to sacrifice it
>> as a trade in.
>> 94 six speed, White w/ Black leater 27k miles , New Eagle F1s
>>

>> --
>> RS
>> 2006 FLSTNI
>> 2002 1200C
>> 1991 FLSTF
>> "What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we use to talk?"

> G'luck RS..
> --
> "Key"
> =====

Well it's gone, got just under 12k on trade in..wait a couple weeks til the
rear tires go low. (leaky rims) snicker!!!, Got an 06 BMW 325xi with a 6
speed, a nice 4 season car for Philly area.with 4 brand new run flats and
all maintenance for 2 years and all warrenty til 2011 Ill be set for a
while.
Later all!

Old August 3rd 07, 01:05 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"RS" > wrote in message
> "'Key" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> "RS" > wrote in message
>>> Selling my 94 Vette. Because I need a year-around car
>>> that combines performance and style that the vette gave
>>> me + winter security that my 4x4 ranger gave me. But
>>> only want 1 car (room + insurance are factors). had
>>> listed the vette in paper, response was light due to
>>> high asking price. I'm looking at the 3 series xi from
>>> BMW (AWD) and the Caddy STS 4 (AWD). If I don't get cash
>>> for the vette, I may just have to sacrifice it as a
>>> trade in.
>>> 94 six speed, White w/ Black leater 27k miles , New
>>> Eagle F1s
>>>

>>> --
>>> RS
>>> 2006 FLSTNI
>>> 2002 1200C
>>> 1991 FLSTF
>>> "What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we use
>>> to talk?"

>> G'luck RS..
>> --
>> "Key"
>> =====
>>

> Well it's gone, got just under 12k on trade in..wait a
> couple weeks til the rear tires go low. (leaky rims)
> snicker!!!, Got an 06 BMW 325xi with a 6 speed, a nice 4
> season car for Philly area.with 4 brand new run flats and
> all maintenance for 2 years and all warrenty til 2011 Ill
> be set for a while.
> Later all!
>

> --
> RS
> 2006 FLSTNI
> 2002 1200C
> 1991 FLSTF
> "What shall we use to fill the empty spaces where we use
> to talk?"

g'luck with your Beemer....
they both do have four wheels :-)

see ya on the two wheeled groups