1975 Stingray Corvette Convertible... want to sell

Old July 29th 07, 11:27 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob G.[_2_]

Default 1975 Stingray Corvette Convertible... want to sell

>While that is an approach, easier to look at ebay & Classic Auto
>Trader prices for your zip code. Most really aren't worth much more
>the 10k in about a 250 mile radius from me.

Well I just grabbed the August 2006 issue of Corvette Enthusiast
Magazine.. which had their annual pricing guide... Just a sampling of
what these cars sold for at various sales, auctions etc ...

But a 1975 Corvette Convertible is priced at

L48 in fair shape = 10,000 no surprise
in good shape = 18,000
in excellent shape = 31,425

L82 11,450 in fair shape
20,125 in good shape
35,875 in excellent shape... (gulp)

Now just how fair, good or excellent is defined is left unanswered...

Every model increased its value during the last year (2005) also

I just do not think the Original poster should have much trouble
unloading this car for what he paid for it 10 years ago....

Bob G.

Old August 2nd 07, 06:43 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

> wrote in message
oups.com...
Snip

> The vet has auto transmission, air condition, radio, no hardtop,
> luggage rack on trunk, matched serial numbers. I do not want to
> triple
> my profit. I am looking to break even on $10K a little more. This is
> diamond in the rough! hahaha

I see the Wolf said he'd give you 10 large, let us know how the sale
goes.

Here's a copy of his offer--------