ZR1 Drag Race King - Spanks GTR, 599, and GT2

Old June 27th 09, 08:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
uncle_vito

Default ZR1 Drag Race King - Spanks GTR, 599, and GT2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlGM...eature=channel

"GTR no match for this hyperpowered group"

I got to find about $107,000. Maybe I could use my Home Line of Credit.

I am lucky. I still have $600,000 of equity.

Vito

Old June 27th 09, 11:46 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Spud

> "GTR no match for this hyperpowered group"
>
> I got to find about $107,000. Maybe I could use my Home Line of Credit.
>
> I am lucky. I still have $600,000 of equity.
>
> Vito

That poor GTR was just over-matched.

Old June 28th 09, 10:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

Ochn Jun 27, 2:34*pm, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlGM...eature=channel
>
> "GTR no match for this hyperpowered group"
>
> I got to find about $107,000. *Maybe I could use my Home Line of Credit.. t
>
> I am lucky. *I still have $600,000 of equity.
>
> Vito

That was a good report. All professional Racers im sure ; Looks like
once that ZR1 Supercharger gets into in the upper rpm range, its
history for the others.
Old July 22nd 09, 05:07 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Sal

On Jun 28, 5:55*pm, " > wrote:
> Ochn Jun 27, 2:34*pm, "Uncle_vito" > wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZlGM...eature=channel

> > "GTR no match for this hyperpowered group"

> > I got to find about $107,000. *Maybe I could use my Home Line of Credit. t

> > I am lucky. *I still have $600,000 of equity.

> > Vito

> That was a good report. All professional Racers im sure ; *Looks like
> once that ZR1 Supercharger gets into in the upper rpm range, its
> history for the others.

SPEC V SPANKS THEM ALL THE THE 1/4 MILE.

In Edmund's test, the GTR SPEC-V beat the ZR1 in the 1/4 mile 11.4 sec
to 11.5 for the ZR1.

SPEC-V
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=144432
ZR1
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=134347

Road and Track got an 11.3 second 1/4 mile for the Spec V
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=144432

Road and Track got and 11.4 second 1/4 mile for the Corvette ZR1
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article....rticle_id=7445